Twelve

[Yin’s Pov]    

(A/n Surprise!!!)

I glanced a bit at the small person sitting beside me to check if he enjoy the movie or not.

After that, I decided to watch him instead than the movie in front of us.

He clearly can’t handle horror movies, he peeks them through his small hands. I could’ve just suggest to change the movie but I’m enjoying myself right now.

He’s too adorable and his every gestures and movements are making my heart warm. It’s a foreign feeling, but I don’t dislike it.

I went back to watching the tv when I felt him moving a bit towards me.

I pulled the blanket from another couch , I put it on, and opened it towards him, offering him if he wants to stay inside the blanket with me.

Waiting no seconds, he get in the blankets and snuggle close to me,which surprised me, it makes me stop functioning for a sec there.

He’s like a kitten and the sight makes me smile.
I got pulled back from my thoughts when he suddenly hugged me, I was confused for a sec but then I realized the scene from the movie might have made him jump.

It was so hard for me not to hug him back .

Well yeah, it was very hard.

I hugged him back.

I hugged him close to my body and since he didn’t intend to move, I pat his head slowly and maybe that lulled him to sleep.

By the end of the movie, I didn’t realized we weren’t sitting anymore but lay down completely to the couch, and he literally slept on top of me. He breathes softly and purrs a little whenever I played with hair.

He’s sleeping deeply and none of my movements awake him. My thoughts were filled with the cuteness on top of me.

I don’t know what to think of even exactly. I don’t know what I’m feeling, It feels new, weird, strange, but at the same time It makes my heart warm and I don’t hate it.

I kind of crave more of it.

His every actions are adorable and I’m looking forward to his every expressions.

His clumsy yet silly smiles makes me want to protect him and his presence makes my house full and I feel complete?

And for the first time in my life…I couldn’t wait to get home every time I stepped outside.

Tell me what is this feeling...

Can I wish to have it forever ?

               ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×

HAPPY NEW YEAR loves! 💞

Wish you all the best in life.

May 2021 bring you happiness and good health.

And wish you the best in fulfilling your new year resolutions/ bucket list.

Love you all ❤

. . . . .

Yinwar brought me so much happiness in 2020

Yinwar brought me so much happiness in 2020. Love them both so much 💘.

And I want to thank all of u for reading my Story. I know I'm inactive but I hope you'll still stay with me 🥺❤✊🏻.

2021 please be kind to us✨

× ×