Sixteen

🌷🌷

[War's pov ]

I suddenly woke up and realised that I fell asleep in the sofa while I was reading.

"Oh no"

I gasped when I see the time.

I saw the light coming from Mr Wong's office and make my way towards it to turn it off.
He must have forgot to turn it off.

[A/n : Yin's office in the house is in the same floor as the living room and kitchen. But they're not that close to each other. The house is very spacious ]

I opened the door and almost shriek when I saw Mr Wong still inside his office.

"Omg. I'm so sorry. I didn't know you're still here"

"That's okay. I'm almost done"

"Wait. Did you eat your dinner? "

" ... "

"You didn't eat it? It's so late now. I'll heat it up"

"No it's okay. I'm not really hungry"

"What are you saying? You shouldn't skip any meals! I'll go heat up. Please it it! "

He stared at me blinking his eyes as If I just said something he never heard before.

"What? "

"You're so cute"

That caught me off guard. It's my turn to stare and blink, then he proceeds to chuckle.

With his casual t-shirt, messy hair and his glasses, he looks 10 times more hotter.

It is possible to fall this hard for a person again when I'm already falling this deep?

"I-I go heat up the food"

I managed to say and I hurriedly proceeds to walk fast towards the kitchen.

"Here ya go"

"Here ya go"

"Eat with me"

"Nah I'm full"

"Then at least stay with me while I eat"

"Okayy"

He said he wasn't hungry yet he devour the food hungrily. Dressed casually with his hair down and eating like this, he look like a normal person, he look like someone I could be able to reach.

Has anyone ever see this side of him?
I suddenly wonder. I hope it's only me. I don't want them to see any other sides of him.

Am I being too selfish?

"As expected from you, it taste the best as ever"

My heart did a happy jump when his eyes meet mine.

"Thank you... "

"You know, I can't find any other food that could satisfy me anymore. Your cookings set my bar very high"

"Such compliment. You flatter me"

Why Am I feeling so shy getting compliments about my cooking? It makes me so happy though.

"Kitten, I'm being very honest"

"Thank you.. I've always wanted to make people happy with my food"

"I'm sure you did, and you'll continue to do so"

"I hope"

"I'm very full thanks to you. Now go to sleep"

"You're not going to sleep yet? "

"I will. In a minute"

"Okay.. Goodnight"

"Sleep tight kitten"

I tried my best to ignore the look he gave me.

He just ate,

Yet

he looks hungry ...

×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×

I post some new Yinwar stories.

Won't you all be so kind to check them out..  😚😚

Vote, comment and a follow for clear skin (≧∇≦)/ ✨