Six

^ ^

[War]

‘I was waiting for your arrival. Glad you arrive safely’ Mr Yin said.

There was no expression on his face but I feel like I saw a hint of smile.

Or might be my imagination.

The inside of the mansion is magical. Mr Yin is not only a rich man. He’s royalty!

‘This will be your room’ Mr Yin said as he gesture towards a large room.

‘Wow’

‘I’m sorry it’s not much’

‘What do you mean? This is perfect!’

‘I’m glad you like it. Shall we go for a tour?’

Wow A tour!!

‘Yes’

‘My room stood at the opposite end of your room’ he said.

‘ahh’ I nodded.

Wait. We’re on the same floor?

My mind ran wild.

Get a hold of yourself War!!
I slapped myself.

I was pretty sure I heard him chuckle. I look at him immediately and he was smiling a bit.

I wasn’t wrong.

‘You…’

What..? did I say something wrong? Was I being weird again? I held my breath.

‘You…You’re weird’

He said it. Yep. I knew it! I’m being weird again. Ughh try to act normal War!

‘It’s cute’

Haha .

Wait what?

Come again!?

That’s.. not what I expected.

I was probably staring at him again. He flicked my forehead and smiled at me.

His smile makes my knee weak. I wanted to just collapse down to the floor. I must get a hold of myself. I shouldn’t show any signs of weakness.

‘You alright?’

‘Ah yes. Sorry’

‘Then shall we get onto the tour?’

‘Yes please’ I replied excitedly

Every room in the mansion is so large.
There are so many rooms that I could literally get lost here. Maybe I’ll ask for a map later.

‘Here’s the list. We could discuss it later if you have any problems regarding the conditions’

‘Yes Sir’

‘You can look around if you’d like. I have some paper works to do. I’ll catch you up later’

‘Okay’

‘Will you be fine on your own? Shall I call Ray to accompany you?’

‘Ray?’

‘Yes. My bodyguard. The one who picked you up’

‘Ohh.. I was right. He IS your bodyguard’

‘hnm?’

‘ah No I’ll be fine. See you later’

‘Okay then’ He said as he ruffled my hair.

That stopped time for me again. My heart melts too easily and my legs betrayed me each time.

He caught me as I was about to fall down. I heard a deep and short laugh in his throat.

‘I-I’ll go’ I managed to say and slip off from him.

I walked a little too fast I forgot to watch where I’m going. And in no time I actually get lost. I looked around and find that I’m alone in a wide corridor.

I was about to get panicked but the flowers I saw from the windows distract me So I just walked and walked searching for a door to go outside to get me to the flowers.

The view in front of me is so beautiful I thought I was dreaming again. This garden probably have hundreds of different flower species.

It looks magical.

I scroll down further to take a look at them. Time must have gone by fast, once I’ve realized that I probably spent too much time in the garden, the sun is about to set and I suddenly remembered that I got lost. I tried to walk back but I must have walked too far that I couldn’t find path to get to the house.

How wide is this garden!?

I started to get panic and I shouted when I felt hands on my shoulder. When I turned around, I tripped and was about to fall down but a strong arms caught me by my waist, and that’s when I saw the person.

The handsome, Mr Yin himself.

My legs betrayed me again. It’s hard being too clumsy.

I don’t know how long we’ve been in this position. The strong arms that held me doesn’t let me go and I didn’t intend to move either.

We stared at each other, saying nothing. The time stopped for me again but my heart beats faster than usual.

I tried to ignore the voices in my head and the reason of the warmth in my heart but those eyes that stared back at me and those rare little smiles unlocked the trunk where I hid my feelings and emotions away.

Though it hasn’t been a long time since I’ve known Mr. Yin, though I don’t really know anything about him. Though I did confess to my mother that I liked him, but this is different. It’s getting serious.

I couldn’t deny any longer.

I like him.

I really do like him.

And I’m already ready to give my all.

Again.

×             ×             ×

I couldn't be much active due to lack of free and pleasant time for thinking and writing. I hope you'll understand.

I'm sorry and thank you for reading my story.

Vote and follow for good luck in life hahahha

Love you all 😘