Ten

Vote and Follow for good luck in life
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

_________

I stayed up late doing assignments and was about to get in bed when I heard a loud noise which sounds like a person crying out of pain.

When I realized where the sound came from I ran into Mr Yin’s room. He wasn’t awake, it seems he had a nightmare and he’s drenched in sweat.

‘Mr Yin! Mr Yin! Wake up’

I shook his shoulders and tried to wake him up.

He breathes heavily when he wake up. He looked sad and afraid.

‘War…’ 

He called my name in a whisper as he looked at me, his eyes filled with tears and his bangs damp with his sweat on his forehead.

He continued to scrunch up his face and his tears fell..continuously. My heart hurts from the sight of it. I want to kiss his tears away but I didn’t dare to.

‘Shh, it was just a bad dream. Just a dream, okay?’    

I hugged him and pat his back gently trying to calm him down.

Eventually he hugged me back and we sat like that for a few minutes. Though the reason is sad and my heart ache to see him like this, deep inside the moment we have right now is too blissful.

‘Have you calmed down?’

‘mhmm’

‘Thank you’
He gave me a little smile and that made me smile back at him instantly.

‘Ah it’s embarrassing!’
He growls as he hid his face. It made me laugh.

‘Whyy It’s not’
I teased him trying to look at his embarrassed face.

So he also have this cute sight huh. He look like a big cute bear. I want to hug him again so much.

Just then, as if on cue, my wish is automatically granted.

He hugged me and trapped me in his arms.

‘Uhm..sir?’

‘Mmm..you’re warm’

‘Take a shower and sleep’

‘No. What if I have nightmares again?’

DID HE JUST POUT? OMG!

What am I going to do?

‘Don’t worry you won’t. and if you have it again, I’ll come rushing to you’

‘But what if something happened and you’re not there?’

‘Sir what are you suggesting?’

‘Sleep with me’

.
.
.
.

‘What?’

‘Sleep with me’

‘No’

I mean I don’t mind it. It’s not like I dislike this or anything. I would like to sleep with him.

That sounds wrong does it?

omg

I’m panicking