(4) Familiar Voice

TW!
- This chapter talks about mental and physical abuse and suicide. If this doesn't make you comfortable enough to read please, please stop reading. -

Eve turned around only to see..

"Dad?"

Esley hadn't seen her dad in several years due to he was in Azkaban for abuse. She felt all the trauma come rushing back to her after her childhood of her father mentally abusing her and physically towards her mother.

Esley bolted towards her friends with tears racing down her cheeks.

"and then he- wait Eve? What's wrong?" Ginny still talking about her books noticed Eve's traumatized expression.

"Keep going.. I'll tell you later..."

Ginny and Hermione gave Eve a confused yet worried look. Ginny turned around to see that evil man.

"Oh hell nah.."

Ginny stopped walking and stomped towards the man.

"Who the fuck are you? What did you do to my girlfriend?"

The man gave the beautiful ginger woman standing before him a stare and glaced down her figure.

Though Ginny and Eve weren't dating she would make anyone who made any of her friends feel unsafe think that her and the friend were a couple.

"Girlfriend eh? Esley darling, why don't you come here and tell your beautiful girlfriend and your other gorgeous friend who I am." The man said.

"Mr. Evelin here." He pulled out a welcoming hand.

"Uh uh Mr. Crusty hands what the fuck did you do to make her cry?" Ginny was pissed off, though she didn't know the backstory behind him and his abuse.

"Common Gin.." Eve said in a low tone.

"I'm Esley's father."

Hermione grabbed Ginny's arm, "We need to go now."

Ginny knew it was something horrible because if Hermione said that they needed to go, then they need ed to go.

She glanced back one last time with anger in her eyes. Not knowing what his story was but Gin would make anyone who hurt her friends have one a hell of a time.

---------------------

"Finally you guys are back.." Ron dramatically sighed. "What took you so lon- Eve were you crying?

The rest of the group inside of Ron and Hermione's apartment looked up but one person caught her eye specifically.

"Wait why were you crying?" Fred asked walking up to Eve with a worried look.

Eve stuttered and looked for words but nothing came out.

Hermione noticed and gently grabbed Freds arm and led him over to the side while Ginny took Eve to the kitchen and made her, her favorite. Shepherd's Pie.

Meanwhile Ginny was getting all supplies out to cook Fred looked over at Eve with a beautiful glare. Not a mean glare, a glare that was a mixture of warmth, and sorrow. He wanted to comfort her. Before she knew it Fred was behind her wrapping his long muscular arms around her waist. He set turned her around gently and just hugged her.