(5) The Man

"It feels like it was just yesterday since we went to school here." Esley started.

"Remember when we would sneak out of the dormitory and go pull pranks with George?"

Fred nodded with a smirk as if he missed those days.

"Listen, what if we ditch halfway through and play with some old tricks up our sleeves..." Fred asked with a playful grin.

God he was so handsome.

"I don't see why not."  Eve responded.

The grin on Fred's face could never have been wider.

Fred took Esley by her waist and walked with her into the party beaming with smiles he couldn't hold back.

————————————-

"LETS GET FUCKED UP-" Ginny was shouting from on top of the table.

Harry quickly rushed over to her when he noticed she was standing on the table.

Music started to burst out everywhere filling the room with wizards and witches dancing with each-other having the time of their lives.

Eve was talking with Ginny, and Hermione who only had one drink but was dancing her heart out.

Ron noticed Hermione as if he had never seen her dance like this before.

"You look shocked..." Eve said walking to Ron.

Ron quickly lost gaze at his partner and now looking at Eve but still glancing a few stares at Mione.

"O-oh yeah erm.. I've never seen her dance like that before." Ron replied now with his eyes locked on Hermione.

"Well don't be a burden, go dance with her!" Esley gave him a pat on the back and walked towards Fred along with the other boys.

"He looks wasted." Esley said to everyone while looking at Harry.

"Yeah... Ginny kind of got him to do beer pong." George said with a chuckle.

Someone quickly caught Eve's attention from across the room.

"LUNA!" Esley rushed towards her to give her a hug. "Oh my goodness how have you've been!?"

"Hello.. I've been great. I would love you to meet my friend Iviana."

Luna looked over at a stunning blonde woman with a short black dress on.

"Hello, I'm Iviana. You can call me Ivi for short." Said the woman with a grin.

"I'm Esley." Eve greeted back with a handshake.

"How long have you known Lovegood?" Ivi asked.

"Oh well actually we went to school together." Esley was excited to meet a friend of Luna's.

"I'm going to go talk to Neville, I'll come back soon." Luna kindly interrupted with a warm smile.

Lovegood was slightly tipsy but still having one hell of a fun night.

"Oh have you've met my boyfriend? You might know him!" Iviana cheered.

"Possibly? What's his name."

"OH! Here he comes now!" Iviana replied.

Eve turned around to see where she was facing just to see a tall platinum blonde man walking towards them with a full black suit on and earrings.

"Hello there Evelin, have you finally gotten over your little ginger crush?" He teased.

"Nice to see you to Malfoy." Eve rolled her eyes.

"Draco did you get over your daddy issues?" Ivi said with her eyes locked on Malfoy's with a serious look.

"I'm sorry Eve, Iviana here has trying to get me to be.. kinder." Draco groaned.

"Good for you mate!"

The three continued to sit and talk when someone had come up behind Eve and scared her... Weasley.

"FRED! You bloody prankster." Esley said panting from being scared.

Fred was to busy laughing his ass off to even notice the other couple in front of him.

"Oh, Malfoy..." Fred said slowing down his laughter.

"Weasley..." Draco replied under his breathe.

The two somehow ended up talking about rings and tattoos when Iviana and Esley hit the dance floor and danced the night away.

After a few hours had past Fred had came to dance with Esley as Draco did with Ivi.

"Wanna sneak out of here? Weasley said with a smirk.

He had a tint of lust in his eyes while a handful of excitement.

Fred grabbed Eve's hand and ran out of the party to the quidditch apparel closet to grab some broomsticks and flew around outside.

Hours had past and the party has finally ended where Fred and Eve headed home wasted.

The two cuddled up in their blankets on the couch and watched some tv since they were now living in "muggle land."

——————————-

"Ughhh... What time is it?..." Esley groaned while holding her hand on her head from a hangover.

Fred now waking up check his watch.

"9:41 am..." He replied with his deep morning voice.

"FRED GET UP WERE LATE FOR- oh wait its Sunday..."

"Keep it down would ya?" Fred said with a low chuckle.

Suddenly a knock at the door...

Since Eve was already up from thinking she had work she went over to check who was at the door.... Suddenly her heart dropped.

She turned over to Fred with a fearful look.

Fred quickly noticed something was wrong and got up to check who it was.

"Hello you two.."

(AUTHORS NOTE)

I'm SOOO sorry this is so short and took forever to publish. I've been EXTREMELY busy with school, friends, family, etc. I hope you have an AMAZINGGGGGGGG valentines day!!!