(3) Caught

The couple quickly covered up their bodies and lifted their heads over the couch only to see.

George.

"G-George ehm, W-why are you in here?" Fred still panting asked panicky.

Though Fred was panicked from the unexpected visitor, Esley could see a grin being bit back from the danger of being caught. She liked it. And so did Fred. Not necessarily being caught, but from the adrenaline of it.

"I came to drop off a box you left in our apartment." Referring to him and Fred. "Then i heard noises, so did everyone else. We were worried." George gulped.

Eve looked down and saw a box stuffed with blankets and other bedding equipment on the floor.

"Wait.. what do you mean, everyone heard?" Eve coughed out.

She felt her cheeks grow redder and warmer by the passing second from the embarrassment. Their silencing charm must've worn off.

"You were quite loud." Fred protested, grinning.

"Bloody hell you two, I'm leaving. Enjoy! DON'T FORGET TO USE THE SILENCING SPELL!" George hollered out, his voice getter softer as he left the apartment.

Fred started laughing uncontrollably.

"How is this possibly funny to you?" Eve questioned, holding back a grin from Fred's beaming laughter.

She admired him few a split second. His body perfectly toned, freckles everywhere on his beautiful skin, his abs reflecting of of the setting sun. His v-line just covered by the cloth that they protected themselves with from being their bodies exposed.

Fred noticed her starring as his laugh started to fade.

"Whacha looking at?" Lifting up his arms and starting to flex them.

Eve now probably red as a tomato, smirked devilishly. "I'm not done with you."

Fred's breathe now shaky and his jaw clenched. Yet still smirking, looked like an angel with devilish thoughts.

Eve crawled herself on top of Fred and as she was about to cast the silencing spell as for George's sake and the others, she felt Fred rub his fingers against her clit. Eve let out a soft, quiet moan. She grabbed her wand and pointed it at the door. "Silencio." Eve was growing wet again and Fred was enjoying it.

"You seem to really enjoy this." Fred said, smirking.

"F-fuck off." The pleasure felt amazing. But Esley needed more.

"Freddie please." Asked Eve, giving off a look that addressed she needed more. Needed him.

"No." Fred now stopping the motion of his long, veiny hands.

"I want to see what I can do to you without having to hardly do anything." The handsome ginger groaned.

While saying that he put his hands on Eve's shoulders, tightening his grip he flipped her over with him now on top of her.

Fred gave her a lustful and exciting look before taking the tip of his fingers and tracing it down her body to her entrance where he stopped. He gave her one last smirk before dipping his tongue inside of her.

Esley saw lust in Fred's eyes, exciting yet so dangerous, just the way she liked.

Eve let out a soft moan which only encouraged Fred to take his tongue deeper inside of her. She let out a few more soft moans before Fred suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong Freddie?" Eve gasping for air.

Fred gave her a devilish look, "You're mine. Only mine."