Welcome Notes

Hello! Author here- 👋🏻
   If you are not mature enought to read this please DO NOT continue.

This is a work in process.

18+

Also this story takes place after everyone has graduated Hogwarts. It's also a more modern time, the year takes place in 2020.

Everyone is the ages of 17-18 in this.

The Weasley twins are only one year older then everyone else.

If you are mature enough to read this please consider reading the following list and if any of these are triggering you please stop reading.

🛑 TW!!! 🛑
This following list continues this in my book.
- sex
- abuse
- drugs
- violence
- alcohol

This is a smut please remember.
Also, there isn't going to be a lot of violence or abuse its just part of Esley's back story.

- Who is Esley?
Esley is the other main character besides Fred Weasley of course. Feel free to pretend that Esley is you if you'd like, or keep it the same, either or is perfectly find.

Esley is basically you in the first place, if you feel uncomfortable with her being you feel free to think it as someone else.

Enjoy this Fred Weasley Smut. 😉

For updates and other questions or even suggestions, DM my instagram. (notthatonebritishwitch)

Yes I have tiktok but for my own privacy I will keep my account private until further notice it's staying private unless I want to change it. Thankyou.