(1) Apartmemt

"I'LL GET YOU BACK YOU WEASLEY'S!" shouted Esley, while biting back a grin.

The two red head prankster twins put bright pink glitter all over inside of Esley's pantie drawer.

Esley continued to chase the the twins around their apartment complex that the twins recently moved into including the golden trio, Ginny, Esley, and their apartment house elf, Misty.

They had a whole floor to themselves because Harry thought it would be a brilliant idea to have everyone move into the same building so they were never apart, and honestly I have to give it to him, He doesn't really have a family besides Mr. and Mrs. Weasley but there was no way the couple was moving. It was surprisingly a nice plan.

"YOU WILL NEVER CATCH US EVE!" howled out Fred while laughing.

God she hated it when Fred called her Eve, but at the same time it always loved it. Butterflies in her lower stomach were swirling around causing her to stop chasing them.

Esley never liked Fred or so she thought, but she always thought of him as attractive.

"We knew you would stop eventually Eve." Fred said to Esley while panting.

The not nearly tall, brown haired girl looked up to see Fred's beautiful brown eyes. They held eye contact for what felt like an entirety.

"Snap out of it you two." George waved his hands in front of the view of Fred.

"We still have unpacking to do, stop googly eyeing eachother." George said while looking like he had been annoyed.

"Oh yeah, erm, see you later Eve." Fred said while winking.

It was normal for Fred, in fact both of the Weasleys to flirt. But for some odd reason that wink made Esley feel like she was melting inside. She quickly replied, "Y-yeah see you later." She headed back to her apartment but before entering hers she saw that Hermione had looked like she was worried. She was leaning against her apartment doorway with her wand in her hand squirming around frequently.

"What's the matter Mione?" Esley asked while making her way towards the curly haired girl.

"Ron still hasn't brought the rest of the toiletries. It's been almost thirty minutes. I'm getting worried." As in that exact moment of Hermione's last words Ron bursts into the apartment floor laughing uncontrollably with Harry.

"What took you so long!?" Hermione stomped her way towards Ron who was carrying a box full of bathroom needs. The red head boy quickly stopped laughing and looked like he had a great amount of fear in his eyes.

"I- uhm.. I'm just gonn-" Harry couldn't even finish his sentence before bolting back into his room where Ginny was still unpacking.

"You took well over thirty minutes to get here, and from my own experience it only should take around ten." Hermione continued to scold Ronald before the two extremely tall twins opened their door.

"What is all of the racket for?" George asked while Fred walks out behind him.

"Your brother had Hermione worried." Esley replied.

"Have you even started to unpack again?" George looked at Esley confusedly.

Esley eyes widened and shouted, "OH RIGHT!" She quickly dashed off back into her apartment still hearing Hermione lecturing Ron.

"Anyone home?" Esley jumped from being startled and turned around to see Fred standing in her door way.

"Nope, home is empty." Esley responded with a slight smirk.

"Funny, anyways George and I finished unpacking, would you like any help?" The tall handsome man said.

"Uhm.." Evelin looked around the room and continued, "Sure, could you maybe move those boxe-" She couldn't even finish her sentence prior to Fred interrupting her.

"No, not that kind of help." Fred looked at the short brown haired girl while slowly walking towards her.

"Ehm.. what do you mean." Esley questioned though her heart was racing.

As Fred was a few steps from Esley George crashed into the door. "FRED! T-THE, oh, what's going on in here?" George face turned from panicked to a devilish smile with his arms crossed tilting his muscular body against the door frame. Esley was completely red at the points, feeling the burning in cheeks she ran off to her rooms bathroom. She could still here Fred and George talking outside but it was mumbled, she rinsed her face off a few more times with cold water before heading back out by the two tall brothers.

Evelin made eye contact with both of the twins while stuck her track. She quickly regained her thoughts and rushed off into her kitchen to unpack some more. Her heart was racing. She heard footsteps leading out of the room and then the sound of the apartment door shutting following the footsteps. Esley slowly calmed down until she felt her body pressed into someone else's as if she were being hugged. She calmed down as she recognized the hands of the person hugging her. Eve turned around to face the mist handsome man she's ever seen. Fred looked at her while still hugging her. "I never really realized how beautiful you are this close." The handsome man said while looking down at Esley. His expression changed from flirty to lustful in a blink if an eye. "God I want to kiss you." Fred chucked while his eyes bolting from both of Eve's. "Then what's stopping you." Evelin said not even realizing she had announced that out loud. In matter of seconds Fred puts his hand on the back of Esley's head while embracing her into his soft lips. Esley awaked from her butterflies and quickly pulled away from Fred just to see Ron in the doorway of the kitchen.