(2) Freckles

"What in the bloody hell is going on in here!" Ron said while holding a blank stare straight at the two.

Esley didn't even fully understand what just happened so she kept quiet.

"Awe- come on Ronnie way to ruin the fun." Fred let out a sarcastic groan.

"MY NAME IS NOT RONNIE!" "...wait till Mum hears that your smooching Evelin..." Ron mumbled.

"Why would Mum need to know?" Fred questioned.

"I'm hungry." Ron said while avoiding the question because he had no idea what he was even saying though he was the one saying it. The young man left the room shutting the door behind him which left Esley and Fred all alone again.

"Well.. where did we leave off?" Fred smirked, before Evelin could even get a word out she felt Fred lips against her own again and this time it was more rough and lustful. Esley started kissing back and started to get into a little to much, as well as Fred. Just moments later Esley felt Fred hands wrapped around her thighs then bringing her up on the counter while now making out with eachother. Esley could feel herself become wet. Fred started to now sucked on her neck which caused Esley to softy moan.

Fred quickly pulled his head away from her neck and looked up at her with a smirk, "Now that's how I like it." He now kissing her rougher then before. She let out another soft moan from the roughness against her lips, then she felt some hard against her thigh. She pulled away from Freds kiss and looked down to see what that rock-like feeling was. Only to her surprise she saw Freds raging boner. He tilt her chin up and made Esley face him.

"See what you do to me?" The prankster flirty Fred she knew is now a mature young man. Oh and damn did puberty hit him good. Esley wanted him, and she knew he wanted her if it wasn't obvious. Fred picked her up and brought her to her freshly made couch. He set her down while pulling out his wand a softly saying, "Colloportus." Then dropping his wand onto the hard ground he pinned down Esley's wrists to the couch.

"I don't want you walking tomorrow." And oh boy was he gonna get what he wants.

He continued to kiss Esley and just for a moment he pulled away to take off his dark blue shirt that just was ever so slighty to tight on him revealing his beautifully freckled toned skin with his perfectly shaped abs, not to big but not to little not to see.

Fred noticed she was staring. "Like what you see Eve?" Fred let out a cocky grin. Which honestly was true, Esley was truly enjoying what she was seeing.

"Wipe that stupid grin off you face Weasley." Eve said biting her lip back.

"Make me." He commanded.

He let go of Esley's wrist then started to take her white tank-top off.

"Woah.." now with Esley's chest revealed she started to feel insecure so she but her arms crossing eachother over her chest when Fred said.

"Move those beautiful arms of yours, I would hate to have them in the way of your absolutely stunning body."

Esley didn't know if she should feel the way she did right now but she did now what she felt was strong. She wanted to fuck him.

Fred saw the lust in Esley's eyes and now commanding her to take off her black short-shorts. She listened to him and did as he asked for.

Fred was constantly bolting his eyes back and forth from Eve's face to her body. It was like he had seen a goddess and didn't know how to react.

"God your so fucking gorgeous." Fred groaned.

In just a few moments the pair were both now fully undressed, Esley looked down to see Fred's bulging boner which looked a lot smalled in his pants, but now fully revealed she can see all 11 inches of him. Eve already knew she would not be able to walk after this.

Fred leaned over her body to kiss her as he held her cheek with one hand while he was preparing his length with his other.  Fred started to rub his lengh against her clit making her moan. Fred quickly picked up his wand facing the door with it then hollered out, "Muffliato." Which was the charm to anyone outside of the bedroom now cannot hear what was going on inside of the room. Fred continued to tease Eve until she felt him position his tip against her entry. Fred looked up at her and made eye connect, his eyes asked the question for him. Esley understood what he was trying to say and nodded for confirmation. Then she felt Fred enter her slowly causing her to let out a loud deep moan. Which must've turned Fred on even more because he started thrusting into her deeper and faster. Esley at first was feeling pain but now she was enjoying it.

"Oh f-fuck Eve, you're tight." Fred gasped out.

Esley was in her own little fantasy now because she had never felt so good in her life. She's had sexual intercourse before with her previous boyfriend but if she was being honest she was not that good. Fred had experience as well it was obvious. Fred continued to thrust his length in and out of Eve. Her moans were getting louder and she couldn't take it any longer.

"F-Fredde.. fuck. I'm going to come." While saying that she felt a loud moan escape her lips like a feather brushing against her skin. Fred came just seconds after Eve. He gave a few more weak thrusts before pulling out. He went to lie down next to her, as both were panting from the moment just before.

"Well t-that was hot as fuck." Fred said while still panting.

Eve slightly giggled until..

"What the fuck is going on in there?"