(6) He Returns

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hello everyone I'm terribly sorry that it took so long for this chapter to come out, I needed time for myself this summer to relax with everything that's happening in my personal life away from Wattpad. I'll do my best to release new chapters as soon as I can, you just have to be patient with me. Now you have been waiting for months to read this chapter so I'll let you go read. Enjoy and Thankyou for being so patient. -Le

Instagram - @ notthatonebritishwitch

——————————————-

"Eve hide.." Fred said angrily

"What's going on.." Esley had barely enough time to finish her sentence before the door bursts open with her father standing there in the doorway with other wizards who have a had a past visit at Azkaban.

Weasley and Evelin pulled out their wands for their protection and Fred pulled Eve behind him so she wouldn't get hurt.

"What the hell are you doing here?" The tall ginger asked aggressively in a low voice.

"Give her to me, she's my daughter after all." Mr. Evelin chuckled as his eyes filled will crazy.

"Get the fuck out of this apartment." Fred says drawing his wand.

Suddenly out of the fireplace a poof of colorfull smoke bursts out and Neville with guards come rushing out.

"THERE HE IS. CAPTURE HIM." One of the guards shouted.

Everyone confused of the situation still with their wands drawn eventually all realized the guards are the guards from Azkaban.

Out of nowhere a loud thud..

He's gone.

"What the hell just happened?" George said bursting into the apartment.

Eve looked Fred in the eyes with the same about of confusion.

"Are you two okay, and are you going to explain what the fuck just happened?" The identical twin asked.

——————————————

Hours have now passed with Eve still shaken up from the encounter.

Hermione met up with Esley at the cafe right down the street.

"Hey I heard what happened? Are you okay?" Mione asked with kindness in her eyes.

"Yeah we're all good, just a little shook'n up that all."

Hermione could tell that the experience was bothering Eve quite a bit so she decided to hang out with Eve a while longer.

Hours have now passed and it's now late. Everyone's down in Ginny and Harry's apartment getting high to relax and forget about the incident earlier.

Fred was holding unconscious Eve in his lap while passing around the joint to George. She had fallen asleep a few minutes before.

Hermione had never smoked before due to her being a goody-two-shoes most of the time. So when it was her turn to take a hit she got nervous and kept making excuses, nobody peer pressured her so she waiter till it came back around one more time to prepare herself.

After some giggles and play fights with the twins the joint was back at Mione and she gathered all of her courage and took a hit.

"Nothings happening." She said

Ginny replies with a huge smile going from one side of her face to the other, "It takes a second Granger. Just relax and have fun!"

A few minutes pass and Hermione is laughing her ass off from the feeling of being high, it's all new to her, even at one point she laughed so loudly Esley woke up.

About an hour goes by where the group starts to settle down and play bored games to all calm down. Ron was raiding the kitchen to kill down his high, and because like always he was hungry.

Fred picked up Eve to bring her to bed and they we're all saying goodnight to everyone.

"Freddieeeeee..." Eve slowly whispered into his ear while he had his arm around her waist to stop her from wandering off.

"Yeah?" Weasley looked down.

Eve said with a giggle and droopy eyes. "Who's that?"

Fred's eyes widened with complete terror.

——————————

Authors note:

Yes I'm aware of how short this chapter is. This chapter has been bothering me so much I was never able to write it or think of ideas for it. I wanted to get this chapter over and done with. The next chapter will be longer. I promise. :) - le