The Best Of Me Is In You

A sob broke out of her mouth and every one froze. Elijah looked shocked like he had never seen or heard her cry before. "She's dead!" She said Markus let me go. "You killed my mum!" She shout the tears stopping immediatly. She looked scary her eyes glowing yellow. "Isabella!" Elijah warned. "How could you kill her! You're sick. What did you even want from us huh? What was the reason!" She shouted winds picking up around us.

"You don't go around killing people!" "Isabella!" Eljiah said snapping out of his trance quickly. "She's dead dad... Dead! I can't bring her back. And he killed her for no good reason!" He looked at her with pity. There was more to the story, more than Bella knew. A war had been decleared on witches and wolves Hayley was wanted dead for killing a witch that was going to hurt Isabella. They hid it all from her to protect her but in the end she got dragged into it anyway. 

"You are a sick man!" "Your perfect mother killed my wife." "Boo fucking who." She said. "Your wife was going to kill me! For what reason other than being a little sired bitch." "Isabella control." "Screw control I'm going to rip you limb from limb." Woah. Okay.

"Daddy!" A girl around 17 maybe came running out of a little carvan close by to the well. "Tatiana... Hi." Isabella switched to a sweet voice. It was freaky. "You stay away from my daughter. "You stay away from my mum!" She shot back before grabbing the young girl. "Issie she's a kid." she let go. "Take the children to the school Damon." What? "Okay." I took Tatiana and Issie to the school. 

-------------------

"We were so worried about you." Caroline said holding Isabella close to her. "You scared us. Where have you been? Oh my gosh your face." "I'm gonna go lay down." She said before walking off. 

"And this is?" "Tatiana... new student? Elijah sent her." "Right." She said confused pretending to know what was going on. "Josie will you take Tatiana to a dorm room get her settled." Josie nodded and left.

"Whats going on?" I filled her in on everything and then Elijah walked in carrying Hayley wrapped in a blanket. "Is that?" He nodded, he went into Isabella's room I followed behind him as did Caroline. Lizzie was sat on the bed with Isabella already trying to get her to talk but she just had glassy eyes. 

"We need to go Isabella, lay your mother to rest." "Your mom's dead?" Lizzie asked shocked. "Lizzie not the time sweetie." Caroline said. Isabella stood slowly. "Can Damon come?" Elijah looked at me and I nodded. "Anything you want my princ-"Don't call me that." She snapped. Thats what Markus would call her every time he hurt her. He knew it's what her father called her. 

"Get changed sweetie. We'll get the car ready."

-------------------

We drove in a few cars. Bex was home, Kol, Tyler, Marcel, Davina, Klaus, Lizzie, Caroline, Stefan, Me and, Isabella. And Hayley's body laid in the truck. 

I had Caroline and stefan in my car. "So he tortured you guys?" She asked in disbeleif. "I don't want to talk about it." I said. I told her what happened once with little to no detail I don't want to relive having my organs pulled out my body. Whilst a defenceless girl stood and was forced to watch. 

"Sorry." Stefan squeezed my shoulder. I just lushed my lips together in a straight line as images of her being hurt flashed through my mind. I pushed them away. "We're here." Was the next thing I said pulling up at the woods where Hayley's pack was. 

----------------------

We all watched as Isabella put flowers around Hayley genetally placing them in the perfect posistions. Hayley had a small crown on her head her hair framing her face. She wore a pure white dress it was lacey. "Bella, it's time." A guy I found out was called Jackson said to her softly placing a hand on her shoulder witch she flinched at contact. "Sorry." He stepped back.