Please, Fight

"And your blood didn't work." "Does it looked like it worked?" I said pointing at her back. "Freya's cream was helping... what happened to that?" I ask her. "Freya left." "Well we'll have to find her." "No." "Isabella will you stop being so stubborn." "Damon will you stop being a douche." I rolled my eyes and threw my t-shirt at her head. She pulled it on quickly before turning around to face us. 

We'd been hiding in the bedroom all morning. Izzie hid in the bath earlier when Care came in. I told her Izzie went on a run. She's in no fit state to even walk. I helped her adjust her position on the bed. She was in a lot of pain despite what she keeps telling us. Bonnie looked concerned. "Who did you say did it?" "Markus... some guy my dad knew." She said her eyes closing. Her head lent on my shoulder. 

"Izz? Izzie?" "I'm fine." She told me. "Just thinking." "Can you open your eyes and think?" "Too tired." I looked at Bonnie worried. "Care! Care get up here!" "No!" She shouted and the door swung a little but not as strong as it normally would when she wouldmake things move. "Damon." "Bella... You're going to be okay." I laid her down. She screwed her face in pain. "It's okay." Her eyes fluttered open and they looked at me and then at Bonnie and to the left slightly. "Mum." She smiled. 

"Izzie. Listen to me." Bonnie said Firmly. "What's wrong." "Find freya and get her here! Now!" She said before turning back to Izzie. "Hey, don't look at Hayley you look at me." "Damon what's going on?" Care demanded. "Keep the girls away. And get Freya here."

---------------

She got sicker as the day went by. She was halucinating, well I hope she was. I didn't want her to actualy be seeing her parents back that would be bad in every single way. Nothing could be worse. 

"Iza?" Freya said coming in dropping her bag and taking her niece's hand. "Mummy's here." She told her. "No she's not sweetie." She put her hand against her forehead testing her tempreture. "I should never have left you." "I'm gong home." "No, you're staying right here."Freya told her. "Hayley's not here... Do you here me?" "My baby girl." Freya pressed her forehead against Izzie's. 

"Pass me my bag please." She asked and before long the room spelt of random herbs. She was doing spells with Bonnie. "Why isn't she getting better?" I asked Freya. I should have called Bonnie last night I shouldn't have left it this long. "She's not fighting to get better... She's pulling against my magic." "What do you mean?" "She doesn't want to come back... Her magic is stronger than mine and Bonnies... And I... She slipping." 

"Isabella! Brown eyes. Please. fight... Fight. Don't give up." I whispered in her ear. "Don't give up... You're a Marshall remember... You fight... You don't get to leave me." I pressed my lips to her forehead. "Damon you should wait outside." "I'm not leaving her. I promised her mom I'd be with her." 

"Why did you make Witch bitch come here-Oh my gosh Izzie!" Lizzie said coming into the room. "She's going to be okay. Tatiana, go talk to Freya." Care instructed. 

Who's this girl? Markus Daughter! "What was the blade your father used on her. I need to know... Now." "She tried to kill my dad and then me." "She will die and you could have saved her so tell them! Now." I tell her holding her wrist. Colada, sword. set of 8 swords... "Colada swords." I say... "What?" "I don't know it just came to me." "She's letting you channel her." Freya told me. "Huh?" "You're holding her hand, she's gone into her head through your touch." 

"Colada sword..." "Which one Iza?" Freya asked. I held Markus Daughters wrist and tried to focus.  "Number six." "Number six?" "Damon are you sure?" "Yes." "Fuck." Freya said pulling the sheets off of Isabella. 

"Care if your child doesn't like blood I suggest you get her out." "What are you going to do to her?" Lizzie asked pushing forward from her mom. "No..." Lizzie said as Freya turned her over and reopened the wound. My eyes went wide. "He broke the blade off." She told us. "You're hurting her! Stop!" Lizzie said holding onto Izzie's hand before pushing Freya up against the wall. "Elizabeth stop." "She's hurting her!" "Listen... Listen. It's for her own good okay." Bonnie told her. "Theres a piece of the blade inside of her. It's full of back magic... We wanted to know why her magic has been weaker recently. This is why... She's using her magic to keep the dark out. She can't keep doing it! She's going to die if Freya doesn't remove it." She explained clearly. Lizzie let freya down and she went back to putting her hands in a deep cut. I looked away. I couldn't bear seeing her in pain.