Queen Isabella

DAMON'S POV

Care forced me to go to this funeral for one of her students I didn't understand why. But I was here regardless. I guess it was to help with the girls. They were pretty upset.

"You're that Vampire boy our Isabella was hanging around." I looked at this old lady that was talking to me. "Edna... From Hayley's funeral." I nodded. The women telling Izzie to kill someone. "Damon." I said shaking her hand being pleasant for Izzie's sake. "Where is Little Izzie?" "She's coming." "You didn't come together?" "No." I said looking over the little women "Your 'Little Izzie' just walked in." I said pointing over to the doors.

She looked on edge. Very on edge. She was looking around the room and she didn't seem to be able to focus. "Perfect." I hold Edna back. "What are you wanting to talk to her about?" I asked. Clealrly she was feeling sensistve today. He stone cold steer has been broken completely. "About her taking over her mothers position. And why isn't she wearing her tiara as I asked her to." "And you think today? Here at a funeral for her friend is the right time to talk to her about this?" "Actually it's the perfect time for her to come home." "Home?" I cocked an eye brow. "She belongs with the wolves." 

"Damon can I speak with you please?" Stefen said cutting it. "Um. No. Edna." "Damon!" Stefen warned me. "What?" I say a little to loud of a church. "Keep an eye out for Izzie today." "She's not even talking to me." "No maybe not but she cares and she's really going through it right now." "And I should care because?" "Because you changed! She made you change!" "Well now I'm back." "Seriously Damon! She's not okay." 

"What happened?" "Nothing." "What happened Stefen?" I demanded. "She nearly drained some guy." "What?" "The girls went to a party last night and some boy grabbed her and she lashed out. Care got there in time before she killed him but she's just on edge. And with the wolves being here it's even worse for her. She's scared they're going to find out." 

"where are you going?" "To talk to her!" "No. No. No. you stay away from her her." Too late. "Izzie." I called her, Care and Edna was by the doors of the church. Enda was holding her upper arm. "What's going on." "It's okay." She told me the same way I told her it was okay to for her to give in. "Care?" "She belongs with us." Edna told us. "No-"Damon it's fine."

-----------------------

We stood lining the large open space in the woods. A clearing if you will. There was thousdands of wolves here. Like loads, it kind of made me worried but I shook it off. 

We haven't seen Isabella in a month since the funeral. It has been the longest month of my life. At least when we were talking I got to see her smile or hear her laugh. I missed her. 

"Stand still." Bonnie told me. "I am." "You're not." "All rise for Princess Isabella Andra Marshall Mikaelson." Everyone stood from their chairs. We were already stood. Then out from behind a few trees she came. Her hair perfectly curled and long going all the way down her back. A crown sat perfectly on her head.