This Is Kidnap!

"So we're not stopping for a drink?" I asked as we leant against the bar. I got shot daggers from my two friends who I don't fancy messing with today. Though if they carry on like this I'm taking the car and leaving their asses. 

"Excuse me?" Izzie said polietly to the bar tender. "I'm looking for an Esther Mikaelson, I have the things she ordered." She said looking at him with her big brown eyes that only flashed innocents. "Tammy Right?" She nodded. "Thats right." "Through there." He pointed at the door across from the bar. "Thank you." And she headed for the door. 

"Hey Brown eyes." I say grabbing her arm and tugging her back. "Look I'm all for storming the place and ripping a few peoples heads off. But I'm not okay with doing that without a plan." "The plan is for you to stay out my way whilst I go get my father back." And she turned again so I pulled her back again. "Not time for you to go all crazypants on me kay." She was losing her temper with me. "Now the plan?" I asked knowing she had one. "I'm going to go down there and assess the situation from there I'm going to rip my grandmothers head off and get my father back so I can stop feeling this stupid pain!" And she was gone. 

"So you couldn't have kept her back at the school but you could pull her away from a door." "Not the time Bonnie." I said going in after her. We were met with a flight of stairs and Izzie was just getting to the bottom of them before disappearing into the dark room. I look back at Bonnie. "Well go." She said before pushing passed me. I followed them down and was faced with Izzie just stood looking. Elijah was chained up bearly able to hold his head whilst is stabbed repeatdly in the abdomon. I quickly grab Izzie as she takes a step closer and pull her behind a wall with me to avoid her doing something stupid. 

"Just think about-" She gripped my shoulders her nails digging in deep. She was in pain. "Breathe." Bonnie told her quietly to avoid being heard or seen. Her eyes flashing yellow. "She's going to kill him." "You don't know that." I tell her. "I do... She's doing a spell, to strip him of his power and then she's going to kill him." She was doing a spell we could hear it. I looked at Bonnie for comfirmation that the spell was what she said it was. She nodded sadly.

"Now it's done we can get on with sending you to eternal hell." Esther said. "Let me go." I had hold of isabella she'd get herself killed if i let her go. "Please. He's my dad." She was just about crying. "AHH!" She screamed. I covered her mouth and dragged Bonnie with me up the stairs and to the car.

"You're bleeding." Bonnie said looking at her. She was bleeding through her gym top. "It's fine." "Not it's not!" Bonnie pushed trying to stop the bleeding. "I said It's fine... Just take me home." She said leaning her head on the car window. 

-------------------

"The bleedings stopped," Caroline said coming out of the girl's dorm room. "She okay?" Bonnie asked. The two girls had bonded over the past few months. "Where is she?" Lizzie asked pushing passed us "She's sleeping and you're leaving." Caroline said turning her daughter back around. "No, she messaged me to come up. We have practice." And on cue Isabella dressed in her Gym clothes walked out the room. "Bed, now." "I'm not sick, I'm not injured and I'm not tired. I'm going to practice." She said walking away from us.

"That girl-" Caroline said getting frustrated. "She's a Mikaelson. If you thought keeping her in check was going to be an easy job you were mistaken." Bonnie said patting her friend on the shoulder. 

"So did you bring his body back." "I was more concentrated on getting the screaming girl out of a bar basement," I said. "So you left him there." "She wanted to come home." "Damon!" Caroline scolded. Sometimes I felt like I was a student at this stupid school. "Caroline," I said in the same tone. "You left him there her dad." "Anyone want to tell me why there's blood in the back of my car?" Stefen said coming into the hall. "Isabella was bleeding. She's alive." Bonnie said turning back to us. "Go get him." "Freya's sorting it." "Freya?" "She sided with her mother to give her siblings time to getaway. Elijah sacrificed himself for Klaus, Kol and Bex." Bonnie explained typing on her phone. "Why would he do that he has a child!" Caroline was pissed. Kinda funny to see but not the time to laugh so I kept a straight face.