Chapter 1 - Your Disability

(Y/N) "Your Name"

(L/N) "Last Name"

(H/C) "Hair Colour"

(H/L) "Hair Length"

(E/C) "Eye Colour"

(S/C) "Shirt Colour"

(F/A) "Favourite Animatronic"

(F/S) "Favourite Song"

(M/N) "Mothers Name"

(F/N) "Fathers Name"

It's early Morning, and you are at the hospital with your parents. You're only 1 and a half years old, and your parents feeling extremely worried.

"Honey, I'm really worried about Y/N social life" Your mother said as she sobbed and held your fathers hand as the doctor was taking tests on you. "I'm worried too love, but we need to try and stay calm" Your Father replied as he felt like he had a headache from trying not to worry too much.

Then the doctor came back with the results and he did not look happy. Rushing, the doctor appeared at the door with a displeased impression. "Doc, what's the matter?" your mom asked fearful of what the doctor was going to say. "Is there something wrong with our daughter?" Your father apprehensively asked.

The doctor gave one of his usual sighs and said "I'm afraid so. It turns out your daughter has been diagnosed with Autistic Spectrum Disorder" Your mother felt pale and palmed her face and started to cry. "Ma'am, you need to calm down." the doctor said as he put his hand on your mothers shoulder. "Doc, if our daughter has autistic spectrum disorder, what will happen to her?" Your father asked as his heart was just pounding and racing.

"It means Y/N may find it hard to communicate and be social around others, and he might also be an easy target for bullying." The doctor said in an ashamed way. Your mother got so scared for you and just cried as they left the hospital.

*Sorry this was a short Chapter, this is my very first story on Wattpad.*