Chapter 6 - The comforting times!

It's now been a few weeks of you living with the animatronics of Freddy Fazbears Pizza! You've completely settled in now extremely comfortably with your new animatronic family. You absolutely love watching your beloved uncle Foxy's shows in his Pirates Cove, you enjoy his fascinating pirate stories and he always wanted to make you laugh when hearing his funny pirate accent. You even enjoy playing with your joyful auntie Chica, you adored cooking tasty pizzas with her and being very helpful cleaning the things away for her, she absolutely loves it when you make her very proud of you. But best of all, you love spending quality time with your two fathers Freddy and Bonnie. You absolutely loved hearing Bonnie's guitar, and he even gives you some lessons on playing the guitar. And when you're with Freddy, you would have some lovely sing songs with him, and you would impress him by your astonishing voice that's just too amazing for a 4 year old. You even love cuddling with your family if you're feeling quite tired.

You love all 4 of your family members equally, and you love being entertained by your families shows for you and all the other kids. However, there was one thing that was bothering you until one Saturday night, you told the animatronics something that changed your experience and your life a bit at your new home. 

One day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, you had a really good time watching your family perform for the other kids, until the show was about to unfortunately come to an end at the end of the day. "Well kids, today has been extremely fun at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!" Freddy said joyfully and the kids cheered for the animatronics. "But now it's time for us to go now!" Bonnie said drooping his eyelids and smiling. The kids all whined. "Awww don't worry everyone, you'll be able to come back tomorrow as always, and we'll all have as much fun here as we did today!" Chica said cheering up the kids. The kids smiled a bit again and shouted goodbye to the animatronics and cheered. "Bye everyone!" Freddy shouted as the curtains fell and closed. The kids all left the pizzarea and chatting to one another constantly.

"Wow, great show guys!" Freddy said feeling very exhausted. "Definitely my gummy bear." Bonnie said putting his hand on Freddy's shoulders. "You know guys, I really do love performing for the kids, it's really fun!" Chica said smiling. "I know right chicken lassie!" Foxy said smiling also. "Well I'm gonna make sure the kitchen is clean guys." Chica announced as she strolled to the kitchen to clean up after a long day. "Okay, well me and Bonnie are gonna clean up the dining area. Come on my honey bunny!" Freddy said. "Right behind you Freddy love!" Bonnie said as he giggled. "Oh Foxy, would you mind checking on (Y/N) while we clean up?" Freddy asked. "Sure captain lad!" Foxy said.

You were sitting in the backstage on your couch bed feeling absolutely jealous and blue. You fiddled with your fingers and sulked like an empty airbag. Foxy came in and saw your upset expression. "Yarg, what's wrong me little lassie?" Foxy asked bending down to your height. "Oh, I'm fine uncle Foxy." You said and you tried not to sob. Foxy stroked your shoulder and said, "Awww it's okay, ye can tell me anything!" You let out a soft sigh and you explained why you were upset. "Well, I saw you, daddy bear, papa bunny and auntie Chica performing for the other children and....ummm...." You were too scared to say the last part. "Yes?" Foxy asked waiting patiently waiting for you to finish your sentence. "I want to perform too." You said as you burst into tears and hugged your knees feeling embarrassed of what you just said. Foxy lowered his ears and hugged you tightly. "Awww, it's okay me little lassie, I'm your parents will let you perform." He said as he stroked your (H/L) (H/C) slowly.

Then you saw your auntie Chica come into the backstage. "Foxy, whys little (Y/N) in tears?" She asked and then bended down to your height. "Well me chicken lassie, she wants to perform with us for the other little lads and lassies." Foxy replied frowning a bit and looking down. "Awww but (Y/N), don't you remember when you performed with us a few weeks ago when you first came to the pizzarea?" Chica asked stroking your small shoulder. "Yes, but I don['t mean it like that." You said covering your face as tears ran down your face and your (S/C) shirt. "How do you mean it sweetie?" Chica asked. "Well... I want to be part of your band as well." You as your tears continued to flow. Chica then hugged you tightly and stroked your back more. "Awww sweetheart, it's okay, I'm sure your fathers will say yes to that. But why didn't you kkask us in the first place?" She asked feeling extremely confused. "Well...I was too scared that daddy bear and papa bunny would say no." You said and you still sobbed a bit. "I'm sure they would never say no that. Would you like me to ask them for you." Chica said and stroked your shoulders again. "Yes please auntie Chica." You replied as you sniffed and wiped away your tears but still sobbing a bit.

Chica picked you up and took you to your two fathers. Freddy saw you and noticed you sobbing a bit. "Aww Chica, why is my poor little baby cub crying?" Freddy asked as he lowered his ears and frowned. "Honey, are you okay?" Bonnie asked as he touched tour small shoulder. "Well, she wants to be part of our band when we peform for the kids. But she's been too scared to ask you because she's afraid you would say no." Chica replied and then frowned again. "Awww sweetheart, of course you can be part of our band." Freddy said and smiled at you. "Yeah, you deserve it (Y/N)." Bonnie said he stroked your shoulder and also smiled. "Really?" You said as you looked at the fluffy brown bear and the fluffy purple bunny. "Of course sweetheart." Freddy said. "But (Y/N), you will have to know that it's hard work performing for the kids." Chica said. "Yeah, you have to learn how to be attractive, and memorise the words to songs well." Bonnie said. "But don't worry, we'll help you remember that sweetie." Freddy said as he stroked your shoulders as well. "Thank you daddy bear and papa bunny." You said as you still sobbed a little bit. "Anytime sweetheart, now where's that pretty smile gone?" Bonnie asked as he smiled at you. You gave a little grin at your fathers, but then it switched back to a frown. "Oh come on (Y/N), you can do better than that." Freddy said as he giggled and started tickling your tummy. You giggled more and let out your biggest smile ever. Freddy and Bonnie were so adored by your smile and they put you into a comfy and snuggly hug. "That's our happy girl!" Freddy said as he kissed your forehead.

*Now that was so sweet!*