Chapter 8 - Pre School!

A few more weeks had past, and now it's early September. This means it's your first day of pre school! The golden star was shining, the cyan sky was wide awake, and not a single cloud in sight. You were fast asleep on the comfy couch, until you felt two furry paws  run up and down. "Rise and shine (Y/N)!"  Freddy said and stroked your (H/C) hair. Miserably, you moaned and hid under your blanket and speaking fluent "groaning." Freddy rolled his eyes playfully and  chuckled. "If you don't get up, all the pancakes will get eaten!" He said as he stroked your lovely hair once again. Like a cheater, you leaped out of bed and rushed into the dining room. 

Bonnie was watching and chuckled to his bear husband. "It works every time love!" He said stroking Freddy's shoulder. "You said it love!" Freddy said and chuckled again. "Morning daddy bear, papa bunny, auntie Chica and uncle Foxy!" You said as you jumped with joy. "Ahoy there me little lassie!" Foxy said as he hugged you tightly. "Did you sleep well girly?" Chica asked politely. "Yes I did!" You replied as you and your four family members giggled. "You know (Y/N), you can just call me Bonnie you know." Bonnie said as he stroked your shoulder and smiled. "Yeah, because Bonnies actually kind of your stepfather, so you can just address him by his first name if you want to." Freddy said and gave a sweet smile to you too. "Oh ummm... okay Bonnie." You said. Bonnie smiled sweetly and delivered a lovely kiss onto your cheek. Sweetly, you giggled again!

"Oh (Y/N), do you know what today is?" Freddy asked as he bent down to your height. "No." You replied feeling confused. "It's your first day of pre school today sweetheart!" Bonnie said. "Ooohhhh!" You said making the animatronics laugh. "Now here's your yummy pancakes sweetie!" Chica said as she sat you on the table. Like a greedy goat, you started to eat your pancakes as you were too excited about your first day of pre school. "Woah! Slow down there me little lassie!" Foxy said as he stroked your back and chuckled.  "Yeah, or you'll get a bad tummy ache sweetheart!" Freddy said as he wrapped his arm around you and chuckled.

Afterwards, Freddy kindly helped you wash yourself up, made your teeth look extremely white and dazzling, and got dressed into your lovely clothes. "Okay (Y/N), you're all ready for your first day of pre school!" Freddy said as he picked you up and took you in his fluffy arms. "Are you excited lovely girly?" Chica asked joyfully. "Yes I am Auntie Chica!" You replied and clapped your hands in your usual elated tone. "I hope ye make lots of friends there me little lassie!" Your uncle Foxy said.

Suddenly, Bonnie came in with a worried look on his face. "Bonnie love, what's wrong?" Freddy asked as he lowered his ears a bit. "Well I had a call from a doctor, and it turns out that when (Y/N) was 1 year old, she got diagnosed with Autistic Spectrum disorder, which means she may get bullied easily, and she might even find it hard to fit into friendship groups!" Bonnie replied lowering his ears as well. Freddy gasped in shock and looked at you for a bit in his worried expression. "We may not have to worry about the friendship groups, because you know the type of treatment that our little (Y/N) is receiving right now from all our performances together." Chica said smiling slightly. "Hmm, she does have a point guys." Freddy said putting his pointing finger on his chin and looked around a bit.

"Well guys, I'm gonna take (Y/N) to pre school now." (This is where things will start to get a bit unrealistic) Freddy said as he pick you up and put you on his shoulders. "Bye Kiddo!" Bonnie said as he waved. "Bye (Y/N), have a nice day!" Chica said as she waved and blew you a kiss. "So long little lassie!" Foxy said as he waved his silver, metal, shiny hook at you.

Basically, the animatronics have been reprogrammed to take you out to places, which means they're able to not be at the pizzarea whenever they like. So they can take you to school, drive their own cars and other places outside, this is so they're able to take care of you properly. Freddy put you in the child seat in his and Bonnie's shiny spotless red car, and then he got in the drivers seat. While the brown bear was driving, he started whistling (F/S) to himself, which made you start whistling to as he was singing your favourite song. Freddy chuckled and winked handsomely at you, then you giggled and winked back at Freddy.

A few minutes later, you arrived at (P/S/N). "Okay (Y/N), here we are my little cub!" Freddy said as he got you out of the car and walked with you to the entrance. A very nice women with long brown hair and a sunny yellow shirt came to you and Freddy with a bright smile on her face. "Hello, you must be (Y/N), I'm your pre school teacher, my name is Jade Wilson. It's really nice to meet you." The women said as she reached out a hand shake. "Hello Jade, it's nice to meet you too!" You said as you shook hands with her. "I hope (Y/N) settles in nicely here Jade." Freddy said as he stroked your shoulder. "You must keep in mind that my little girl has ASD." Freddy stated. "Don't worry Mr Fazbear, we'll make sure she settles in here just like that. And (Y/N), if there's anything worrying you or upsetting you, tell me and I'll help you, okay?" Jade said as she bent down to your height. "Yes Jade." You replied. 

"Okay (Y/N), I'll be back to pick you up in a few hours." Freddy said as he hugged you. Suddenly, you started to frown a bit as you were scared. "What's wrong sweetie?" Freddy asked. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you while I'm here, I'm a bit scared when I'm away from you!" You replied shivering a bit. Freddy chuckled and hugged you again. "Don't worry my little cub, nothings gonna happen to me silly billy. You'll be fine, and your gonna make loads of friends here." Freddy said. "Oh... okay, bye daddy!" You said as you hugged him back tightly. "Bye (Y/N), see you later!" Freddy said as he got back into his car and drove back to the pizzarea. 

You walked inside with Jade, until a sudden surprise caught your eyes. The four kids Daniel, Laura, Matthew and Anna you met at your first day of performance, ran over to you quickly. "Hi (Y/N)!" Laura said with excitement. "Hi Daniel, Laura, Matthew and Anna!" You replied back with joy and had a group hug with your four friends. "I'm so excited to see you again!" Daniel said as he jumped non stop. "Me too!" You said as you kept squealy in an elated way. "C'mon (Y/N), we're doing finger painting over there!" Matthew said as he grabbed your arm and pointed at a table with paint and paper on it. "Would you like to finger paint with us?!" Anna asked excitedly. "Yes please!" You replied as you dashed like a leopard to the table with the others.

"Well (Y/N), looks like you've already found something to do. I'll be on my desk over there if you need me." Jade said as she gently patted your shoulder. "Yes Jade!" You replied as you put your shiny red apron on and started to enjoy the fun painting activity with your new friends.

*Looks like your having a good first day at pre school*