Chapter 4 - The Animatronics Final Decision!

After Freddy put you to bed in the backstage, he quietly called all the other animatronics for a meeting that is about you. Everyone sat on the show stage together and Freddy was looking pretty serious.

"Okay guys, who knows why I've called for meeting?" Freddy asked. "I'm guessing it's about what we're going to do about (Y/N) Freddy love?" Bonnie answered. "Yep!" Freddy said. "If that poor little has lost her parents, she may go through a very hard time!" Foxy said in the tone that he uses when he is warning others. "Ummmm Freddy?" Chica asked as her teeth were shaking a bit. "What's wrong now Chica?" Freddy said as he raised one eye brow. "To be honest, I think maybe......ummm..." Chica was a bit nervous to let her suggestion out, she didn't really want to know what her boss would think. "Come on Chica we don't have all day, well we don't have all night." Freddy said as he waited impatiently for Chica's words to come out of her mouth. "I think we should keep her!" Chica said in her voice when she talks quickly. "Chica, I couldn't understand a word you said there. Could you slow down and speak up please?" Bonnie said as he rolled his eyes. Chica sighs and says "I think we should keep her!" Chica said in her more understandable way.

"You know Bonnie and Freddy lads, I kind of agree with the chicken Lassie here!" Foxy said as he patted Chica's yellow shoulder. "Yeah me too Freddy love, because I know there's a lot of abusive orphanages near us!" Bonnie said feeling worried. "And who knows what could happened to poor little (Y/N) if we sent her to one of them." Chica said as she frowned and looked down. "So us three think that we should adopt her, and let her move into the pizzeria Freddy. Maybe me and you could be her parents, since we're the only couple in here." Bonnie said as he put his hand over Freddy's shoulder. "That's what I'm kind of worried about though, because what if she feels a bit upset that she has gay parents?" Freddy said as he looked around a bit and frowned. "Listen Captain, I'm sure the little lassie won't care if she has two moms or two dads." Foxy said as he smiled. "Yeah, I actually think it sounds quite cool two parents that are the same gender." Chica said as she put her arm around Foxys shoulder.

"Hmmm, yeah I guess." Freddy said as he tapped his pointing finger on his muzzle and looked around. "I love you my gummy bear." Bonnie said as he gave Freddy a lovely kiss . "I love you too my honey bunny." Freddy said as he chuckled and he kissed his husband back. "Well we should wait until morning to tell little (Y/N)."

The next morning, the giant, bright and golden ball ruled over the lovely land, and the sky was very vibrant blue. You were still snuggled on the backstage couch cuddling with your four animatronic plushies, then you felt a fuzzy hand stroke your back. "Wakey Wakey sleeping beauty!" Bonnie said and chuckled. You slowly opened your eyes and let out a huge yawn. "Good morning Bonnie." You said and smiled at the big fluffy purple blue bunny. "Someone's a very sleepy head today hehehe. There's pancakes for breakfast!" Bonnie said as he picked you up and carried you to the other animatronics.

"Morning Freddy, morning Foxy, morning Chica!" Freddy was reading a news paper with reading glasses on and drinking a cup of tea and then turned around to you "Morning (Y/N) sweetheart!" He said. "Good morning little cutie, hehehe." Chica said sweetly as she giggled. "Yarr, good morning me little lassie!" Foxy said as he smiled and winked at you making you giggle. Chica took out a plate of pancakes for you and sat you down at your chair at one of the pizzarea's dining tables. "Yummy, these pancakes are very good." You said as you ate the pancakes with a lot of mouthfuls. "Hehehe, I sure do make the best pancakes." Chica said as she giggled.

After you had finished your sweet and yummy pancakes, you were very full up. "(Y/N), can you come over here please?" Freddy called. You slowly walked over to the backstage where the other animatronics were sitting, as you were full after the pancakes. "What is it Freddy?" You asked in a curious way. "Well, we want to tell you something that is very important." Bonnie said as he looked down at you nervously. "Really? What's that?" You replied and asked. "Basically me little lassie, me, Chica, Bonnie and Freddy were talking last night after Freddy put you to bed in the backstage last night, and we came to a final decision about what we're gonna do about ye." Foxy announced. You cuddled your animatronic plushies all at once and you looked up at the real animatronics feeling ready to hear their decision.

"Well, sweetheart, the thing is ummm..." Bonnie said in his nervous tone. "Yes?" You said as you grinned at the purple animatronic bunny. "We're gonna keep you here!" He said getting a bit scared not knowing how you would feel. Your mouth suddenly dropped open and then you started to feel a but excited. "D-do you mean..." Freddy cut you off. "Yes sweetheart, you're staying here with us!" Freddy said as he smiled nervously at you. You felt extremely shcoked that you're actually going to live with the animatronics at Freddy Fazbears Pizza! "And we would like to say one thing sweetie." Chica said as she smiled and put her yellow arm on your shoulder and stroked your (H/L), (H/C) hair. You gasped and looked at the lovely yellow chicken.

All the animatronics said to you, "Welcome to your new family (Y/N)!" You gasped with excitement and hugged all 4 of the animatronics. They all hugged you back and giggled. Freddy then lifted you up into his arms giving you a lovely big bear hug. You hugged Freddy back around his chest and giggled.

"So who's my mommy and daddy?" You asked happily. Freddy and Bonnie got a bit nervous. "Go on, you can do it." Chica said to Freddy and Bonnie. "Listen (Y/N), I don't know how you'll take this but me and Bonnie are your parents." Freddy said nervously. "Yeah, you have two fathers. Me and Freddy are married." Bonnie said nervously as well. "I didn't know two men could get married." You said in an impressed way. "Well they can sweetheart." Chica said as she patted your shoulder. "Wow, that's sounds so cool to have two daddy's!" You said as you hugged Freddy and Bonnie tightly. They both hugged you back and chuckled. "I love you daddy bear, and papa bunny!" you said as you giggled. "Aww, I guess that's our nicknames from her guys." Freddy said as he giggled. "We love you too (Y/N) sweetheart!" Bonnie said as he smiled at you.

You started to call Chica "Auntie Chica" from now on, and you would call Foxy "Uncle Foxy"!

*Looks like you're now part of the animatronic family. I'll see you in the next chapter!*