Chapter 9 - Five years old!

It was mid afternoon, and it was a sensible environment. Freddy and Bonnies car was pulling back up at the pizzarea. Like a hedgehog in the winter, you were feeling very tired in the back after your first day of nursery. "Wow, you look very tired there sweetie!" Bonnie said as he chuckled and stroked your knee. Slowly, you just nodded. 

Freddy and Bonnie slowly carried you back inside until they and you got a sudden surprise from your beloved uncle and aunt. "Hello girly!" Chica said as she smiled. "How was ye first day of preschool me little lassie!" Foxy asked as he smiled as well and stroked your shoulder. "Ummm, it was very good." Exhaustedly, you yawned  while replying to your uncle Foxy. "Yep, and she met 4 kids named Daniel, Laura, Matthew and Anna who met her at the pizzarea!"  Freddy said while holding you in his big bear arms. 

"Wow, that's amazing! By the way, the doctors wanted me to give this to you 2! It's (Y/N)'s birth certificate!" Chica said handing the informational paper to the married couple, they looked at the information about you but suddenly got a surprise in their eyes. Your date of birth read *4th October*! Freddy and Bonnie gasped! "It's (Y/N)'s birthday in excactly one month!" Freddy said with joy. "How old will you be turning (Y/N)?" Bonnie asked stroking your (H/C) hair. "Oh, I will be 5!" You said starting to quickly look around and getting excited. "Woah me little lassie, ye seem very excited now don't ye?!" Foxy said as he chuckled. "Well she was very tired when she came back home Foxy, I think we should take her into our new jacuzzi!" Chica said with her delightful smile.

(Note: This is another unrealistic part, because the animatronics are going in water!)

"What's a jacuzzi Auntie Chica?" You asked looking at Chica feeling a bit confused. "A jacuzzi is a hot bath tub that you can put outside. It also has jets that blows bubbles! It's for relaxing!" Chica explained while stroking your silky hair. "Wow! How exciting!" You said smiling. "C'mon then (Y/N) let's spend some family time in the jacuzzi!" Freddy said hugging you tightly.

Chica strolled into the girls bathroom, and got undressed and changed into her bikini, and came out waiting for you and the male animatronics. The married couple and Foxy took you into the boys bathroom changing room with them as Freddy and Bonnie had to look after you. "Ummm, Freddy lad? Why is the little lassie in the boys bathroom with us?" Foxy asked feeling a bit nervous. "Foxy, we have to look after her remember?! And she's only 4, so she probably won't be bothered by our ummm..." Freddy had to whisper this last part. "Thingy's" You were changing into your small bikini, while Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy were undressing and changing into their speedo swimming trunks.

Bonnie started rubbing Freddy's back and staring at his body, which made Freddy look at bonnie like he was insane, and started whispering. "Bonnie, we have a 4 year old in here with us." He said. "Oh sorry Freddy love, I just like staring at you like this too much." Bonnie replied back chuckling making Freddy roll his eyes.

Later, you were all in the jacuzzi and relaxing. Comfortably, you were on Freddy's chest and stroking it, making Freddy purr softly to you. "You sure love stroking daddy's chest don't you kiddo?" Bonnie asked and chuckled softly. Happily, You giggled, "Yes I do Bonnie!"

"So what are we gonna do for (Y/N)'s 5th birthday next month?" Chica asked smiling. "Well Chica, me and Bonnie have an amazing idea for that big day!" Freddy replied smiling back. "Yeah, we'll tell after we put (Y/N) to bed tonight!" Bonnie added in. "I bet ye feeling very excited to be another whole year older aren't ye little lassie?!" Foxy said chuckling like a roaring pirate. "Yes I am uncle Foxy!"

~~~Time skips to a month later~~~

That bright morning, you woke up and rubbed all that sleep from your (E/C) eyes. Excitedly, you leaped out of bed realising that today is your fifth birthday. You ran out of the backstage, but you found out that the dining room was completely empty, none of your family was in sight. "Daddy? Bonnie? Auntie Chica? Uncle Foxy?" You called. Suddenly, 4 animatronics jumped out with excitement, and they all said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" You squealed with happiness as you saw a big pile of presents and 4 happy animatronics smiling at you.

You rushed like a cheetah to your family and hugged them all "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" You shouted joyfully. Everyone chuckled and hugged you back. "I've got you a present kiddo!" Bonnie said as he handed you a present. Like a cheetah, you tore off all of that colourful wrapping paper and as much to your surprise, you found a red shiny guitar that was just like Bonnies! "Wow! Thank you Bonnie!" You shouted as you hugged the bright guitar. "Anytime sweetie!" Bonnie replied back joyfully. Chica then handed you a present, "Here's mine girly! Why don't you see what is inside!" She said happily. You were so excited when you opened the big present, it was a lovely pink box with perfume, a hair brush and a lovely shiny bracelet! "Wow, thank you auntie Chica!" You said as you gave Chica a warm hug. Chica hugged back and gave you a sweet kiss. "Anytime my sweet little girl!" Chica replied back. Foxy then handed you a present! "Yarg, happy birthday me little lassie!" Foxy said as he stroked your pretty hair and chuckled. "Thanks uncle foxy!" You said as you tore open the present and found a pirate costume. "Wow, this pirate costume is amazing! Thank you uncle Foxy!" You said as you happily giggled! "Anytime me little pirate niece!" Foxy replied and chuckled again. "And don't forget my present (Y/N)!" Freddy said as he handed you a pretty large present. "Ooooh!" You said feeling inspired by the size of the present and tore it open. It was a giant stuffed Freddy plush toy! "Wow, thank you daddy!" You said as you hugged your bear father. Freddy shredded a tear of joy, "Anytime my little cub, happy 5th birthday!"

*Well, it looks like your now 5!*