Chapter 10 - The Golden Valentine

(Note: Before this chapter starts, this isn't what you'd expect, but in this story, Golden Freddy is actually nearly the same as you! He's 2 years older than you, which means 15 in this chapter (And yes, we're skipping to 8 years later!), and he goes to the same school as you!)

~~~8 years later~~~

These past years of living with the animatronics has been going great! Your now 13 years old, and your about half way through 7th grade in middle school right now. You were just finishing maths class when the school bell rang for lunchtime. Quickly, you met up with your friendship group which the amazing Daniel Jackson, Laura Williams, Matthew Russo and Anna Zhang! "Hey guys what's up!" You said as you sat down at the table with your tasty pizza, juicy apple and your milk carton. "Hi (Y/N)!" Anna said. "Oh (Y/N)! Can we ask you something!" Daniel asked. "Sure" You replied. "Basically, we remember when we heard that you got diagnosed with autism" Laura said. "And we were expecting you to get picked on a lot and not have much friends, but the complete opposite has happened and we're curious why." Matthew explained clearly.

You looked around a bit thinking for a good answer. "Hmmm, I think it's because I'm part of the Fazbear family and their band. I even feel very famous, because look what everyone's been posting on twitter since I started performing with the animatronics!" You said as you quickly pulled out your phone. You're friends were absolutely over the moon when they caught that amazing sight in their own pairs of eyes. For example, there was a post saying, 'Little kids can do big things, a legendary is born at Freddy Fazbears pizza!' there was even, 'Fredrick Fazbear and his little girl, amazing and adorable together performing on stage!" And, 'Little (Y/N), the adopted daughter of the Fazbear family, she has the most prettiest singing voice on earth, and is so adorable getting bear love from the well known Freddy Fazbear!'

"Oh, do you guys know what's happening in two days time?!" Daniel asked excitedly. "No, what is it?" You asked looking at Daniel in your concerned way. "It's Valentines day (Y/N)! I'm gonna asking Bethany Wilson who's in the 8th grade to be my valentine!" Daniel said excitedly again. "Well, I'm gonna be asking Liam Parish who's in the 5th grade to be my valentine!" Laura said while brushing her long brown hair. "I'm gonna be going for Jennifer Atkinson who's in the 6th grade!" Matthew said cracking his knuckles. "Well, my choice is Jacob Taylor!" Anna said smiling a lot. "Wow, that's really nice!" You replied chuckling a bit.

"Who do you want to ask (Y/N)?" Anna asked. Suddenly, You started to get nervous, twiddled your (H/L) hair a bit and looked around the cafeteria room a bit. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Daniel asked. "Do you not know who you're gonna ask?" Matthew asked feeling worried. "No, I actually do know who I'm gonna ask, but it's a bit unusual." You replied. Laura looked at you like she was psychic. "Is it Goldie, who's in his first year of high school?" she asked.

~~~Flashback to a year ago when you were in the 6th Grade sitting with your friends and it was the first time you met the golden bear~~~

"So how did Aaron even manage to get that final answer from your geography test (Y/N)?" Anna asked. "Well I though I lost my pen on the floor, and whilst I was looking for it, Aaron got the chance to take a peep on my paper, so he would get the answers down!" You replied. "Yeah, but luckily he's been suspended for two weeks guys!" Daniel said in his relieved tone. "Yup!" Matthew said as he chuckled with Laura as well.

Suddenly, two pairs of shiny golden feet knocked over your new shiny handbag that your Auntie Chica had got you for your 12th birthday! "Be careful!" You said as you sighed and was about to pick up your bag until you looked up and saw a golden bear with an extremely handsome face and he was dressed in very nice spring clothes and his body was quite muscular. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I'll help you pick it up!" The golden bear said as he picked up your bag in his helpful manner. "Oh ummm... T-Thank you!" You said as you started to grin at yourself a bit feeling impressed by the golden bears looks. "I'm (Y-Y/N) by the way!" You said smiling a bit at the handsome golden bear. "Oh, nice to meet you (Y/N), I'm Golden Freddy, but everyone calls me "Goldie" for short." Goldie replied back. "Well, I guess I'll se you around (Y/N)!" Goldie said while he walked away leaving you drawling a bit. 

~~~Flashback ends~~~

"Hello? (Y/N)? (Y/N)!!!" Laura said while she clicked her finger in your face making you snap out of the flashback. "Ahh! Yes?" You asked. "Do you have a crush on Goldie?!" Laura asked for the last time. You sighed and said, "Yes I do, he's just so handsome guys! I can't take my eyes off of him!" As you replied. "Well that's absolutely fine!" Anna said. "Yeah there's nothing wrong with that!" Daniel said.

Later that day, You were having a kick about with your friendship group in the backyard of the pizzarea. "Goal!!!" You said as you scored a goal. "And the girls win 4-3!!!" Laura the referee said. "Girl Power!" You and Anna shouted to Daniel and Matthew. "Yeah yeah..." Matthew said just as Freddy came outside. "Ummm, (Y/N), you're ball has gone down the basement!" Freddy said as he pointed inside. "Don't worry guys I'll get it!" You said as you rushed like a cheetah into the basement.

You couldn't find the ball anywhere. You were about to give up until you heard a strange voice and then saw a strange hand holding your football. "Does this belong to you?" The voice asked nicely. "Ummm, y-yes that i-is m-mine." You replied feeling confused. "Hey, your voice sounds familiar!" You said feeling shocked. A bear shaped shadow silhouette approached you, and then the light dazzled upon a golden bear that caught your eyes all the time. "G-goldie?!" You said as your mouth dropped wide open. "Hello (Y/N), we meet again!" Goldie said as he patted your shoulder. "What are you doing here?" You asked. "Oh, I've lived down in this basement my whole 15 years life so far, I have all my life supplies down, and I've heard all about you!" Goldie explained. "Wow" You though. "Oh and (Y/N), can I ask you something please?" He asked politely. "Oh ummm sure!" You replied feeling nervous as usual when around Golden Freddy due to your autism. "Well, because valentines is coming soon in two days, I was actually wondering if you'd like to be my valentine!" Goldie said. 

Your mouth dropped open wide, you couldn't believe this was actually happening. "Oh my god. A-are you serious?!" You asked excitedly. Goldie nodded and gave his handsome smile. "Yes!" you cheered and hugged Goldie and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek making him blush. Your family and friends quietly watched from above feeling so proud of you.

*Looks like you're in love with Goldie now*