Chapter 2 - Your new favourite attraction!

It's been 2 years and 9 months since you and your family found out you got diagnosed with Autistic Spectrum Disorder. You're now 4 years old, and your mother and father are still extremely upset.

You're mother and father were making breakfast. As you came downstairs into the kitchen you went over to your parents as you felt very concerned about your disability. 

"Mommy? Daddy?" you asked in your concerned tone. "Yes (Y/N) sweetheart?" You're mother replied. "Why do I have ausitim? (You pronounce autism wrong)" "No honey, it's pronounced "autism". And I don't know, some people are just born that way." You started to feel a bit upset that you had to be one of those people with autism. Your parents hugged you tightly in their arms. "Honey, why don't you go and watch some TV?" You're father said. You agreed and turned on the TV.

You kept flickering through channels but you found absolutely nothing interesting to you. Until You turned on something that locked your own eyes to the TV screen. It was a commercial of the well known pizza restaurant "Freddy Fazbears Pizza!" You git excited with joy and ran back to your parents and grabbed their arms.

"Oh goodness what (Y/N)" Your mother asked as she jumped when you grabbed her arm. "Look at this! Look at this look at this! It's on the TV!" You replied feeling out of breath. "Okay okay we're coming!" Your parents followed you to the TV and saw the commercial that made you suppurised. "Mommy, Daddy! Can we go there today please?!" Your parents looked at each other in agreement. "hmmm, I guess that would take our minds off (Y/N)'s autism." You're mother said as she tapped her chin with her pointing finger. "Alright then, we should go to Freddy Fazbears Pizza!" You cheered with excitement.

After you had you're breakfast and got ready. You and your parents drove off to Freddy Fazbears Pizza. When you got there, you jumped out of the car and ran to the door. "jeez (Y/N) wait for us!" You're mother called and you slowed down. 

You're parents found a table at the dining room and sat down, and in your sight, you saw Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunny and Chica the chicken performing for other children on the showstage. "Mommy, Daddy can I go and watch the animals perform?" You asked feeling excited. "Yes you can sweetie, but stay where mommy and daddy can see you okay?" You're mother replied. You agreed and ran to the showstage and got really inspired by the animatronics.

"I wish I could sing like Freddy" you said to yourself. But the other kids just started laughing at you. You sighed and looked down and started to cry as tear ran from your (E/C) eyes down your face and onto your (F/C) shirt. "Awww, does the cry-baby need her mommy?" A blonde haired boy said. "Does she need her pacifire?" A Dark brown long haired girl said and laughed. You started to cry more.

"Is everyone having a good time?!" Freddy asked in an a joyful tone. The kids cheered, jumped and threw their hands up in the air. "How much out of 10 are you enjoying yourselves?!" Bonnie asked with joy. The kids shouted the number 10! "Who's the most excited?!" Chica asked excitedly. The kids kept shouting "me!" 

The animatronics laughed with joy until they noticed one kid that was not cheering or happy at all. Some of the kids that noticed the 3 animatronics looking at you started chanting "Cry baby! Cry baby!" Which made you more upset. "Hey!" Freddy said glaring at the kids. "That's not a very nice thing to say!" Chica said folding her arms. The kids backed away from you. The animatronics walked over to you and saw you crying.  

Freddy put his hand on your shoulder which made you jump. "Hello there little girl!" Freddy said in a lovely tone. "oh h-he-hello Mr. Freddy." you said as you wiped a few tears away. "What's the matter?" Bonnie asked as he stroked your (H/L), (H/C) gently. "umm, I'm fine Mr. Bunny" you replied back feeling nervous. "Awww, don't worry you can tell us sweetie." Chica said as she smiled at you sweetly. "Well, I said that I wish I could sing like Freddy and the others laughed at me." You said as a few more tears ran down your face. "Well I'm sure you'll have a very good voice one day little girl." Freddy said as he gave you a nice smile. You smiled back and said "thank you Mr. Freddy" You said as you felt a bit better as the animatronics comforted you.

"Hey, how would you like to come up on stage with us for our show today?" Freddy asked. "Oh ummm, I don't know" You replied back feeling nervous. "Awww, come on sweetie don't be shy. You could sing, and rock and roll with us." Bonnie said as he held out his bright red dazzling guitar. "It'll be very fun little girl!" Chica said as she put her hand on your shoulder. You agreed and ran onto the stage. The animatronics came back on stage and into their position. 

"What's your name little girl?" Freddy asked as he put his microphone under your mouth. "(Y/N)" you replied back. "Ohh that's a very nice name, and how old are you (Y/N)?" Freddy asked and once again put his microphone under your mouth. "I'm 4!" You replied back. "Are you ready to rock and roll with us?" Bonnie asked feeling excited. "Yes I am!" You replied. "Oh come on (Y/N) you can do better than that. Are you ready to rock and roll with us?!" Chica asked chuckling. "I'm ready!!!!" You said loudly.

Your parent's noticed you and were very surprised in a good way. "Today sure is your lucky day (Y/N)!" Bonnie said. "Now why don't you pick a song for you and us to sing!" Bonnie said. "Okay then, I choose (F/S) because me mommy and daddy always listen to it in the car." You said feeling excited. "Ooh that's an excellent choice!" Freddy said as he held out his microphone.

You had such a blast rocking and rolling with Freddy, Bonnie and Chica. "Well (Y/N), did you enjoy rocking and rolling with us?" Freddy asked. "I loved it Freddy, thank you!" You replied and hugged Freddy. "Awwww" Freddy hugged back. "Where are my hugs (Y/N)?" Chica asked in a funny way. You hugged Chica and Chica hugged you back and kissed you. You blushed, "Awww!" you and Chica giggled. "And don't forget your old pal Bonnie's hugs!" Bonnie said and held out his arms. You hugged Bonnie, and he hugged you back. "Awwww!" Bonnie strokes your hair making you giggle.

"You've just made yourself 3 new friends (Y/N)!" Freddy said as he chuckled and winked at you. You said "thank you" and winked back.

*I hope you enjoyed making friends with the animatronics and rocking and rolling with them, but soon, they'll be more than just your friends!*