[65]

"Class starts in five minutes." Coach spoke with a megaphone. "Just because there's no power don't expect there to be no school."

"That was a triple negative." Willow heard Stiles call after him. "Very impressive, Coach."

"Copy that." Coach replied and walked away.

"Morning." Willow wrapped an arm around Stiles shoulder.

"Hey." Stiles smiled at her and gave her a quick peck. "Where did you disappear off to? I woke up and you were gone."

"Sorry." Willow winced. "I sleepwalked again."

"Wills..." Stiles grabbed her shoulders.

"I don't even remember what I saw, okay? It's all right." She lightly scoffed. "My phone was dead so I couldn't call you either."

"Next time, I'm tying you to the bed." Stiles pointed a finger at her with a stern look as Willow's eyebrows shot up. "That's not what I meant. You have such a dirty imagination."

"I'd like to call it fun." Willow winked at him making heat rush to his cheeks. "Maybe I'll let you tie me up sometime, Stilinski."

"Nope." Lydia was about to greet them when she heard Willow and turned around, shaking her head. "Seriously, Coach's office." She said not even looking back.

With a laugh, Willow turned back to Stiles and saw Scott coming towards them. She waved at him with a smile, gaining Stiles' attention.

"No. No." Stiles realized he was walking towards Kira and put a hand on Scott's chest. "Stop."

"What? I need to talk to her." Scott whined, looking at Kira.

"No, you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her."

"Which is why I need to talk to her." Scott shot back, looking pretty determined.

"Scott, no way." Stiles lightly pushed him back. "Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's gonna start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interaction."

"What if she's like me?" Scott asked with a hopeful look but Willow shook her head.

"That girl walked through 1.21 gigawatts of electricity." Stiles stated. "She's not like you."

"I mean, I don't think she's a killer..." Willow said when Scott looked at her expectantly. "But, there's no harm in being cautious Scotty."

"Hey, Wills..." Stiles spoke up when Scott slowly walked away. "You didn't give me a key, did you?"

"No, why?" Willow frowned, shaking her head.

"Well this one just showed up on my keychain." He held up the key he was talking about.

"Did you ask your dad?" Willow suggested. "Maybe he put it there."

"Yeah, that makes sense."

Willow went home after school so she could get ready for Danny's party. Quickly going upstairs, she opened the door to her room and stepped in right before the whole scenery changed before her. Trying to make a move to escape the nightmare, Willow turned around but realized she was stuck in the basement with no escape to reality.

"Hi there." The impostor wearing Stiles' face greeted her with a creepy smirk.

"For fuck's sake..." Willow put a hand on her chest and took a step back.

"I helped you Willow." He stated walking towards her once more.

"What?"

"I told you where to find William Barrow." He slowly nodded. "Now you owe me."