[17]

"I need you to call Danny." Stiles said as he parked his car. He had picked up Willow from her place even though she said she could drive there.

"Why?"

"A, he can trace texts. B, I don't think he likes me very much." Stiles replied pursing his lips.

"Did you read his files?" Willow asked as they went up the stairs.

"Did I read hi- of course I read his files!" He replied opening his laptop to show her what he found. Willow went over to his bed when she saw who was standing in the corner.

"Holy mother of crap!" She exclaimed clutching her chest at the same time as Sheriff Stilinski called out to his son.

"Hey, Stiles!"

"Yo da-Derek." Stiles stammered when he saw the werewolf standing ominously in the corner. Derek put a finger to his lips and pointed to the door. "I-um..." Stiles rushed out and held the door closed behind him.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Willow mouthed at Derek.

"What'd you say?" Sheriff asked standing in front of the door.

"What? I said 'Yo, dad.'" Stiles lightly chuckled as Willow pointed at the window.

"Get out." She mouthed but he wouldn't budge.

"Listen, I've got something I've got to take care of but uh I'm gonna be there tonight. I mean, your first game." Willow smiled at how happy Sheriff sounded for his son.

"My first game. Gosh, great. Awesome. Uh, good." Stiles stammered sounding awkward as hell.

"I'm very happy for you. And I'm really proud of you."

"Thanks. Me too, I'm happy and proud of myself." Willow's phone buzzed in her pocket and she checked to see who it was from. Seeing Deaton's name on the screen, she quickly opened it but moved back when she saw Derek trying to look at her phone. Her foot got trapped under the rug and she stumbled making a lot of noise.

"What was that noise?" She heard Sheriff ask.

"What noise? I didn't hear a noise." Stiles squeaked out, his grip tightening on the door.

"Stiles, step away from the door."

"Wait, dad. Don't go in there." Willow stepped out just before Sheriff could get in and smiled.

"Oh, hi Sheriff." She greeted him cheerfully.

"Willow!" Sheriff exclaimed with a surprised smile.

"Yeah, it was just Willow." Stiles chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.

"How are you Sheriff?" She asked giving him her best innocent smile.

"I'm alright, how are you dear?"

"Great. See you at the game?" She asked trying to get him to leave.

"Of course. It's my son's first game." He replied excitedly as Stiles' cheeks blushed. "I'll see you to later tonight. No funny business!" He called out as he went down the stairs. The two waited for the front door to close before they went back in.

"If you say one word..." Derek grabbed Stiles' collar and pressed him to the door.

"I swear to god if you don't let Stiles go right now..." Willow grabbed Derek's arm instantly.

"What, you mean, like 'Hey, dad, Derek Hale's in my room. Bring your gun?' Yeah, that's right. If I'm harboring your fugitive ass, it's my house my rules, buddy." Stiles gently hit Derek's shoulder. Derek looked at Stiles and the very pissed off Willow before nodding and letting go of Stiles. Stiles walked over to his chair and sat down.