[46]

"Guys, tell me that I'm actually still asleep and having a nightmare." Willow mumbled as she stared at the Motel Glen Capri. "There's no way I'm staying here."

"I've seen worse." Scott commented making Willow scoff.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles voiced her thoughts as Scott tried to stay optimistic.

"Listen up." Coach blew his whistle, gathering everyone around him. "The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." He announced holding a bunch of keys in his hand.

"Wills?" Stiles asked Willow as he grabbed a key for himself and Scott.

"You guys go." She smiled at him, shaking her head.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that?" Coach added after hearing Stiles. "Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

"Coach?" Willow called out as the students cleared out. "Can I stay on the bus?"

"Don't be ridiculous Harper." Coach shut her down scrunching up his face. "Take it, take it." He threw a key at her and walked towards the motel with a yawn.

Willow stared at the key in her hand and then at the motel, feeling shivers run down her spine.

"Lydia?" She heard Allison's voice.

"I don't like this place." Willow turned back and saw Lydia eyeing the motel like her.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison chuckled with a smile. "It's just one night."

"A lot can happen in one night." Lydia replied with wide eyes.

"That's it. If Lydia doesn't like this place, I'm staying outside." Willow put her bag on the concrete.

"Here? Out in the open?" Allison asked with a frown. "Where some psycho can come and I don't know kidnap you or rape you or-" She was listing when Willow cut her off.

"Okay! Okay!" Willow huffed and slung her bag over her shoulder. "Just know if I die here Allison, I'm coming back to haunt you."

"I'm counting on it." Allison winked at Willow with a grin as the three teenagers walked up the stairs to find their room.

"This is a non smoking room." Allison stated as Willow pulled out a cigarette from her bag.

"The room reeks of nicotine Allison." Willow pointed out, lighting it up. "Lydia!" She exclaimed when the strawberry blonde pulled it out of her mouth and threw it on the floor.

Rolling her eyes, Willow took another one out this time stepping away from Lydia only to be stopped by Allison.

"I don't like this game." Willow narrowed her eyes at the two cigarettes on the floor.

"Let's call this an intervention then." Lydia crossed her arms and gave her a pointed look.

"Come on guys, my nerves are racked." Willow ran her fingers through her hair. "I need it to calm down."

"Or... we can talk?" Allison suggested with a small smile.

"Sure. What do you want to share with the class Allison?" Willow asked sarcastically with a grin.

"I actually..." Allison replied unsure of herself. "Never mind." She shook her head.

"What is it?" Willow asked in curiosity. "You can tell me."