[66]

Willow felt like her skull was about to crack at any second from the headache she had. She didn't say much besides being with Stiles and comforting him. She didn't know what to say anyways. The couple had decided to tell Scott about what they had discovered so she sent a text telling him to meet them in front of the Chemistry lab.

"So then Wills realized the key having phosphors on it, right?" Stiles frantically explained to Scott. "And so we came here to check the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in..." Willow frowned when Stiles stopped talking and realized he was looking at the blackboard. "It's gone." He shot a look at Willow who had the same look on her face. "Okay, okay. It doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter, I've still got the key." Willow nodded as Stiles took out his keys and walked to the closet as Scott watched them with confusion. "What the hell? I had it... I had it here. I had it here this morning, I swear to god, I had it this morning."

"Let me see..." Willow grabbed the keychain and went through the keys with shaky hands.

"The key you were talking about last night?" Scott asked Stiles with a frown.

"Yeah, I showed it to you, right?"

"No, you just told me about it." Scott shook his head. "I never actually saw it."

"We were here a couple of hours ago and the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my handwriting and I had the key to the chemistry closet."

"It's not here." Willow replied when Stiles looked at her with a flicker of hope.

"So you unlocked the chemistry closet to Barrow could hide in it from the cops and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira?" Scott asked warily.

"I know, I know how it sounds... but look at this." Stiles took out the article from his pocket and showed it to Scott. "This is the news report that came out about Barrow when they caught him, okay? About the shrapnel bomb that he used. See this? See what he did? He put nuts, bolts and screws. And then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he wrapped as a birthday present. What does that sound like to you?"

"Coach." Scott had a permanent confusion etched on his face. "The joke we played on Coach."

"That was my idea. You remember? That was my idea." Stiles stated when Willow put a hand on his shoulder. "That's no coincidence. It can't be."

"I don't wanna sound like I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong but I don't think you're trying to kill people either." Scott being Scott, tried to say optimistic.

"It was here." Stiles muttered looking at the lab. "It was all here."

"Dude, are you feeling okay? You're looking really tired."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Stiles nodded, putting the article back in his pocket. "I just haven't been sleeping really..."

"Why don't you go home?" Scott suggested with a small smile. "Take a sick day or something."

"Yeah..." Stiles slowly nodded. "I'll do that." Squeezing Willow's hand, Stiles walked out of the lab leaving the two friends behind.

"Something's going on Scotty." Willow spoke up. "I don't know what but I think someone's trying to frame Stiles."

"But who would do that?" Scott asked with a frown.

"I don't know but when I find out, they're gonna pay."

"What are you doing?" Stiles asked when Willow opened the passenger door before he could drive away and got in.