[18]

"Run me through your nightmare again." Deaton said as Willow sat in her backyard. She had spent the day, following Jackson around like a stalker and went home when she realized he was safe.

"I'm pretty sure it was winter formal which is in 2 days. The Alpha is going to attack Lydia. And I... well I'll be bitten instead of her." Willow retold her nightmare.

"Are you sure? Did you see anything else?" Deaton asked making Willow sigh.

"No, doc. I didn't pay much attention to detail." She sounded defeated, she knew he wanted her to do the opposite.

"It seems like you know what you have to do Willow."

"Hey, doc..." There was a silence. "Will I, you know, take the bite or die?"

"That, I do not know." Deaton replied and Willow could just imagine the look on his face.

"Hold up, someone's calling me." Willow moved her phone away from her face and saw Stiles' name on the screen. "It's Stiles."

"We'll talk later, Willow. Just remember to let your instincts guide you."

"Will do. Thanks Deaton." Willow pressed end and answered Stiles.

"I'm at your door. We need to go. No time to explain." Stiles hung up and Willow rushed to the front door in a hurry.

"What? What's wrong?"

"It's Melissa. She's on a date with Peter Hale." Stiles explained as he started to drive away.

"What?!" Willow's eyes widened. "How in the holy hell did that happen?"

"No idea but Scott called me to tell me we have to stop that date."

"Great. What's the plan?"

"I'm working on it." Stiles replied frustrated, neither of them wanting Melissa to get hurt. After a couple of minutes, Willow saw the car Scott told them about.

"Stiles! It's them."

"What do I do?" Stiles slowed down and looked at the car.

"Hit them."

"What?!" Stiles asked incredulously.

"Hit them, Stiles!" Willow raised her voice and Stiles angrily stepped on his gas pedal, hitting them harder than Willow was thinking about. "I said hit them not ram into them!" She exclaimed looking at the steam coming out of Roscoe.

"I panicked, okay?" Stiles said and got out of his jeep.

"Are you kidding me? Stiles! Willow!" Melissa called their names when she saw the jeep.

"Mrs. McCall?" Stiles asked, feigning surprised.

"Yes!" The woman angrily yelled and Willow felt bad. She knew Melissa worked all the time so she could support Scott and herself and that she didn't usually have time for dating.

"Wow, this is... This is just crazy. What a coincidence, huh?" Stiles chuckled as Peter got out of the car. Seeing him, Willow quickly jumped off as well, one hand in her pocket, clutching her blade.

"We're sorry Mrs. McCall." Willow sheepishly apologized.

"I mean, I do not know what happened. You guys just came out of nowhere." Stiles added looking back and forth.

"Came out of nowhere? We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles." Melissa replied, pointing towards the side.

"How crazy is that?" Willow took a step towards Stiles when Peter walked towards them. "We should probably call the cops, do like an accident report thing." Stiles said, eyeing Peter.