[7]

Willow had taken a day off from school after last night, texting her friends she had bad stomach so they wouldn't worry about her. Instead she spent the day trying to remember what had happened in her dream before giving up completely and deciding to disregard it as maybe it was a mundane nightmare, instead of a supernatural one. She got out of her jeep and walked up to the front desk.

"Hey Willow, is everything all right?" The brunette woman with warm brown eyes gave her a concerned look.

"Hi, Melissa." She greeted the woman with a smile. "Nothing to worry about. Just wanted you to check the back of my head before practice."

"Come here." Melissa ushered her towards a patient room. "What happened?"

"I fell down the stairs." Willow lied with a smile.

"I see. Let's have a look..." She pulled Willow's hair away to see the cut. Willow winced when she cleared it with an antiseptic as it stung. "There you go. Just don't wash your hair today." She gently fixed her hair and walked in front of her.

"Thank you." Willow smiled. "I better get to practice."

"I'll see you tomorrow at the game." Melissa said puzzling the girl.

"You're coming?" She guessed Scott wasn't going to play the game.

"Of course. It's Scott's first game after all." Melissa discarded her latex gloves and opened the door for Willow.

"Oh, right. I'll see you there then." Willow breathed out with a smile.

"Don't forget to say hi to River for me." The older woman said as Willow walked out. She knew she would have to talk to Scott at the practice.

Practice went by pretty good and Willow had invited Nick back to her place who came by to watch their practice, courtesy of Danny of course. She knew her aunt and uncle would be gone for the day till the game so she was relaxed. On top of Nick with her legs on his either side, Willow had completely forgotten about her worries. She needed a distraction and it came with a wide set of abs for her. She hummed contently as she felt his hands reach for her tank top. Quickly discarding it to the floor, she leaned back down to connect their lips. Rolling her hips, Willow gasped as he gently bit her lips. As things were getting heated up, her door slammed open.

"Willo- oh my god!"

"Stiles!" Willow shrieked as she got off Nick.

"What's wrong?" She heard Scott call out before rushing in her room. "Woah!" He stumbled back.

"What the hell are you two doing here?!" Willow yelled, waiting for a reasonable answer.

"We...uh- we- it's about Scott's furry problem." Stiles stammered as he was receiving a death glare, all the while trying not to look at her body.

"This is so awkward." Scott was groaning form the hallway.

"I better...leave." Nick shuffled around, looking for his shirt.

"No, stay." Willow faced him with a sigh.

"Willow."

"It wasn't meant to be." Nick pulled his shirt over his head and gave a short kiss to Willow. Willow watched as Stiles nod and wave at Nick who passed him on his way out.

"It better be life or death." Willow narrowed her eyes at Stiles.

"Just put a shirt on so Scott can come in." Stiles played with the collar of his shirt looking at the ceiling.

"Why? Are my breasts and bra offending you two?" Willow raised an eyebrow making Stiles eyes go down her chest.

"Wha- No! They would never- I mean- shut up." Stiles stammered, heat rushing up his cheeks and stopped when he realized Willow was just mocking him.