Stanley uris

[lol sooo I had an idea and I made it hope you enjoy!-cole]

You sat on your bed crying. Why did life have to be so hard. Why is life so stressful. Why? Why? Why? Why... You had these thoughts often. But then again who hasn't?

All of a sudden you heard the door knob twist. You panicked. You tried wiping your tears as a figure walked into your room. It was none other Stan uris. It took a bit but he caught on to what was happening.

"You're crying?" Stan asked shocked he didn't think you'd be one to cry. But of course no one knew they thought everything was just fine...

Out of nowhere you feel a pair of arms wrap around you. You were shocked you didn't know what to do you just cried. As much as you didn't want to you did. Stan didn't mind. "It's alright...I know...How it feels but I'm here." Stan said in attempt to reassure you.

He held you and stroked your back as you told him everything. It felt nice to let it out. It felt nice to have someone to lean on. It was nice. "Your fine. Your enough. Your perfect. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I'm here I'm not leaving unless you want me to." He told you honestly. You heard it before from so many people but not the ones you wanted to hear it from that thought just made you cry more.

"It's ok. Come here." He said hugging you for as long as you needed. He whispered sweet things in your ears and held you close till you feel asleep...

[short i know but did you like it if so tell me and I'll make another :) -cole]