♡Bichie♡

Title: the kiss

( A/N This little part is gonna take place when they are 6. And Bill doesn't shudder. Or at least not a lot.)

"Richie are you sure you know where we're going?" Bill asked following his friend into the depths of the woods.

"Yes Bill, now hurry up star commander," Richie said laughing a bit and running.

"Rich come back!" Bill yelled laughing as well and following him. That went on for a long while them just chasing each other around.

Until they got lost. "Where are we." Bill asked "uh." Richie chuckled slightly and nervously as he wasn't quite sure. "Richie you said you knew!" Bill yelled.

"Sorry Bill," Richie said rubbing the back of his head. "It's ok, But what do we do now?" He responded.

Richie thought for a second. "We can play a little more. Mommy and daddy will find us super fast." Richie said smiling. That made Bill smile as well.

"Ok. Tag your it!" Bill yelled running away. "Hey!" Richie yelled back following him.

After a while, the sun was starting to set. And they were tired from running.

"Rich?" Bill asked nervously. "Yes?" Richie responded. "C-can we try something I saw on tv?" Bill asked even more nervous.

"Mhm, what is it?" Richie asked. "Can I kiss you?" Bill asked embarrassed. "What?" Richie asked shocked.

"I wanna try it," Bill said. "Ok, but isn't that only for moms and dads?" Richie questioned. "No! I saw two little boys do it on tv!" Bill exclaimed.

The truth was he did see that, but he didn't watch until the end. After those boys were beaten up for doing it. Those boys were also older than them.

"Ok," Richie said simply

Then it was full of awkward silence. Until Bill leaned forward trying to do what they did on the tv.

Richie just copied Bill and tried mimicking what his parents would do. By finally closing the gap between them. Richies Lips Met Bill's And honestly It felt good.

Bill slightly pulled away. Richie smiled, and so did Bill. "No wonder mommy and daddy do it so much," Richie said. Bill laughed. Richie smiled

"Richie, can we do this when we're older?" Bill asked him. "Sure." Richie smiled. "Promise?" Bill asked.

Richie nodded and grabbed Bill's hand. He extended Bill's pinky and balled up the rest of his fingers. Then he wrapped his pinky around Bill's. "Pinky promise."

Bill smiled. "I also pink promise we'll be best friends forever and ever until we get married!" Richie exclaimed happily.

"Eww, I'm not getting married," Bill responded laughing. Richie laughed as well.

Not too long after that, they were go found sleeping near a tree.

(Now in this part they are thirteen. )

Richie knocked on the Denbrough's door pretty hard because he wanted to get out of the cold.

Georgie denbrough was the one to open said door. Richie quickly entered pushing Georgie out of the way.

"Sorry little man," Richie said. "It's all good," Georgie said as Richie and him did their handshake.

Richie came over often and him and Georgie got along great. Bill's parents liked having him over. He would come over A lot to have sleepovers and or just to hang out with Bill.

"Billy's in his room." Georgie said "Alright thanks. Wait you're not gonna come, we can watch movies all night." Richie said nudging Georgie's shoulder and smirking.

"Nope. I got loads of homework." Georgie said frowning. "It's ok maybe next time is that alright with you?" Richie asked. "Yeah of course rich." Richie smiled and waved. Then ran up the stairs to Bill's room.

He walked in to find a sleeping Bill.

[Wow. He couldn't stay up for 20 minutes. What a pussy.]

That's when Richie had an idea. He ran over to Bill's bed and threw himself on top of Bill. Bill groaned in pain.

"Wake up Billiam!" Richie yelled. "I'm awake you ass!" Bill yelled back pushing Richie of him. Richie then got a pillow and threw it at Bill.

"You couldn't wait 20 minutes!" He yelled. Bill grabbed another pillow and threw it back at Richie. "I was tired. You didn't have to do that! Asshole!" Bill yelled throwing two pillows at Richie.

That soon turned into a pillow fight. That lasted about 12 minutes before they were both just laughing.

"We really are 3-year-olds at heart," Bill said getting up to sit on the bed. "Yep, and we'll always be." Richie chuckled walking over and sat down next to Bill.

"Wanna play truth or dare." Bill asked. The thought of the game sent chills down his back, but he agreed.

"I go first. Truth or dare?" Bill asked. "Dare." Richie responded. "I dare you to prank call Stan." Bill said.

"Easy." Richie said getting the phone and dialing the number. "Hello, Stan uris speaking." "You! You're the one who got my sister pregnant!" Richie accused in a pretty good British girl accent.

Bill chuckled. Richie points a finger to his lips to tell Bill to stay quiet. "I don't know you, and I'm 13." Stan said rather calmly "Oh so you're a young man-slut! How dare you she had a future!" Richie said

"Listen lady I don't know who you are or who your sister is. Besides if she had you as a sister her future was destined to be ruined." Stan said. Bill and Richie broke out laughing then hung up when Stan was gonna say something.

"Ok. Truth or dare?" Richie asked. "Truth." Bill answered. "Do you remember when we got lost in the woods?" Richie asked softly. "Y-yeah why?" Bill asked.

"N-nothing just wanted to know," Richie said. "Do you remember when we promised to stay friends forever? " Bill asked embarrassed and scared of losing his friend.

"Y-yeah." Richie answered. He hoped he wasn't blushing. "Do you remember what else we promised?" Bill asked nervously.

Richie didn't answer.

"Forget it. It was a stupid promise anyway."  "Bill..." Richie said softly. He leaned in slightly. Bill looked him in the eyes

"Rich?" Bill said softly also like a whisper. Richie placed a small kiss on Bill's lips, But this time it was different.

Bill kissed back it felt magical and unreal. Richie broke the kiss. "I promised didn't I?" Richie said.
"I like you more than a friend." Richie said. "Idiot. I do too." Bill said.

Bill pulled Richie in by his shirt collar placing another kiss on his lips. Their lips moved in sync all was peaceful.

That was it.

They broke apart forehead resting on forehead.

"I love you, Bill."

"I love you too Rich."

1109, Words

Ok, I'm sorry this is bad and I know a lot of people don't ship bichie so please I'm begging you tell me what ship to do next. I'm working on a Reddie one so hopefully, that's better anyway love you whoever's reading this, and thank you.