Richie × Reader

{ A/N; Hey I'm Cole so sorry if this writing style is different this is Leeann's story but this chapter is done by me. Also no TW! [They are gonna play 7 mins in heaven so idk.] so I hope you like it. }

Richie couldn't deny it he was head over heels for  y/n. He knew he only met them about 7 months ago, but he really felt like they had changed his life.

Bill and y/n met in math class, and eventually got along great of course that led to Bill introducing y/n to the losers. All the losers loved them, and y/n immediately got invited to sleepovers and hangouts. Y/n became part of the loser club as well.

Richie never felt this way about anyone before he felt like he was flying. He didn't exactly hate the feeling though. All the losers knew about his little crush it was fairly obvious. Y/N however was oblivious, but little did they losers know that y/N had also developed a crush on Richie.

It was Friday night and y/n got invited to get another one of the loser's sleepovers. This sleepover was at Bill's house, his parents were out on a business trip.  y/n got there just as Beverly was asking to give makeovers. Bill opened the door "Help us please!" Bill pleaded y/n chuckled and walked in. 

"y/n! please, please pretty please can I do your makeup?" Beverly did her best puppy dog eyes. "Ummm..." y/n hummed in thought. "Don't torture them as well me and Richie are already traumatized." stan told Beverly. Stan had a full face of makeup and honestly, he looked nice. y/n chuckled a bit. "I Told Beverly I looked dumb." Stan blushed in embarrassment. "No, not that you look good. Just the thought of Richie actually being traumatized is funny." y/n smiled, Stan smiled as well. 

"Sure, you can do my makeup." y/n said looking at Beverly who was extremely happy quickly led y/n to a chair and began to put foundation on their face. "I see Seniorita Marsh is going to do mi amigo Y/n's Makeup," Richie said walking up smiling. Richie had Pink, purple, and blue eyeshadow. {*aggressive cough* Bi pride. *Another cough*} He also had dark red gloss, eyeliner, false lashes, and his contacts. To y/n he looked hot of course they would never admit it. But did they need anyone could see how Beverly's work was AMAZING~ and the colors really complimented him.

"Shut the hell up rich! This needs to be perfect and it's not gonna be ruined by a dumbass." Beverly yelled at him trying to concentrate on y/n. "Hey, I just came to thank you, miss. Marsh." Beverly gave him a questioning look. "Yeah, thanks to you I'm a good-looking Gentlemen." Richie said gesturing to his face posing. Y/n started laughing. he really was a dumbass. "RICHARD TOZIER YOU NEARLY MADE ME MESS UP YOU ASS!" Beverly yelled at him hitting him not too hard. "Hey it wasn't my fault y/n was the one who laughed!" Richie tried defending himself. 

"You were the one to make them laugh now shoo get away from here," Beverly said shooing him away with her hand as she said the words. "Ugh fine. Ima go eat." Beverly nodded after Richie said that and continued on y/n's makeup. Eventually, Beverly finished y/n's makeup and the group decided to play truth or dare. "Ok truth or Dare Stanley," Eddie asked stan. "Truth." Stan answered, "Ok what was or who was your most embarrassing crush." Everyone came out to the group so there was nothing to hide. 

"I can't believe I'm going to admit to this I used to have a crush on Conner..."  Stan said embarrassed "WHAT! come on he's an asshole and he's a BOWERS! "Beverly pointed out. "Yeah but he is hot." Richie pointed out. "Exactlly!" Stan agreed with Richie. "You guys are to gay." Beverly said leaning back on the sofa. "Says the on who had a crush on Greta." Bill responded smirking. everyone laughed."Yeah, she would come to my house and say 'God she's such a bitch.' But then seconds later talk about how pretty she is. I don't see it." Eddie said "Eddie your gay that's why you don't see it." Mike told him. "S-So? I can still tell if a girl is pretty or not. Like Bev's pretty and so is the new girl at school what's her name?" Eddie asked. "Jane?" Mike asked. "Yeah her," Eddie said.

"Her brother Will is cute," Bill said. They laughed. "W-W-What he is!" He exclaimed. "Bills got a crush!" Richie made fun of his friend. "W-What N-No I d-d-don't! Shut up R-rich!" Bill yelled hitting him with pillows. "Oh yeah, then why when you said that you didn't stutter?" Richie asked throwing pillows back at bill. 

"Fine m-m-maybe a little c-c-crush." Bill blushed HARD. Richie chuckled "Billies got himself crush!" He made fun of him. "Ok God we are so off topic." Ben chuckled. "Ok Fine. Uhhhhh. Richie truth or dare?" Stan asked. "Dare I'm not a fucking pussy." Richie claimed. "Fine then kiss someone you've had a crush on in this room." Stan smirked. "Stan...you do realize that goes against you?" Richie explained. Y/n started laughing and soon did everyone else except Stan and Richie. "Wait... WHAT!?" Stan shouted. "Yeah I've had a crush on you before." Richie shrugged. "You didn't bother to tell me?!" Stan yelled at him once more. "I mean yeah...I tried once on valentines day buuut you took it as a friend thing." Richie explained. "I-.... I'm such an idiot." Stan said. "Yep I mean your first boyfriend could have when me." Richie said gesturing to himself. "No offence rich... but now I actually have a type and it's not lanky curly haired clowns thank you." Stan joked. Richie gasped  "you wound me staniel." Richie said while putting one hand over his heart.

"Ok this game end up with to many side conversations." Beverly pointed out. "How about we play 7 minutes in heaven?" Beverly asked? "Yea?" Stan answered. "Ok let's spin the bottle to see who goes first." Beverly said she spinned the bottle. It landed on Eddie and Bill. They both walked into the closet. "We might as well get something out of this." Bill stated. Eddie shrugged. He and Bill had kissed before so it was real that wierd. Eddie walked closer to him and pecked bills lips. That peck turned into a longer kiss. No tongue just... a kiss. Soon Beverly told them their time was up and opened the closet and that's kind of how it went throughout the rounds.

Beverly (who had went into the closet with y/n and ben.) spinned the bottle. It landed on y/n and Richie. Richie blushed but walked into the closet. "We don't have to do anything..." Richie said. "But Stan kind of dared me to do something..." He walked closer to y/n and kissed them softly. "He told me to kiss my now crush..." He explained. Y/n smiled and cupped Richies fave in their hands. Slowly and gently kissed Richie. The kiss was only about 10 seconds but it felt like eternity. "I like you too." Y/n said simply while smiling. Richie was about to say something but was cut off by Beverly squealing and opening the closet.  "FINNALY! My ship came true! Ok I don't care but somehow when you get married. You are gonna have a bridesmaid and I better be one of those bridesmaid!" Beverly told them. "Yes Beverly you can be the best lady." Y/n told her everyone laughed. It was nice... no it was perfect...

{Hello it's me Cole again. I'm here to say sorry about the sudden hiatus. Things have even rough. So I hope you guys are staying safe out there and drinking plenty of water. Giving it your all throughout these rough times. Going outside and enjoying yourself. Getting the correct amount of sleep. With those things said have a nice day/night.}