♡ Streddie ♡

Title: Winter Kisses

It was a lovely evening. Yesterday Eddie kaspbrack and his two boyfriends Richie tozier and Stanley uris went sledding and had an amazing time.

However due to the fact  Richie had refused to where another sweater he got sick. Stan also got sick, but he had only got sick because that same day Richie kept on kissing and cuddling Stan.

Now Richie and Stan were sick laying down in a bed. They were in the new upgraded loser club clubhouse. Which was basically a house. The three lovers  had the clubhouse to themselves because the losers all had to go somewhere for the holidays.

Richie was wrapped in two blankets and was bored. "Ugh! I hate being sick!" He whined as he turned to face Eddie who was laying on the couch away from Richie. "You should have thought of that." Eddie said smirking at him and getting a comic off the table they had. "It not my fault! I just didn't wanna wear a stupid sweater!" Richie exclaimed as he threw himself back on the bed.

"Hmm..." Stan hummed as he started to wake up from his nap. Richie as instinct he moved a bit closer to Stan. "Good morning Stanny~" Richie said as he lightly played with a string of Stanley's hair. "Good morning love." Stan said back sleepily as he placed a soft kiss on Richies lips. Richie cuddled against Stan and smiled contently.

Eddie groaned missing to be able to kiss and hug the two boys. "Good morning Ed's. I love you." Stan said still cuddling Richie. "Good morning and I love you too..." Eddie smiled seeing the two boys he loved in front of him.

Perfect...

That was all Eddie could think of as he stared at these boys. With pure love and bliss.

Just then the alarm went off. "Time for medicine!" Eddie announces while putting the substance on a spoon. "Ok..." Stan said sitting up while rubbing his eyes. Eddie smiles while walking over. Stan just sat there with his mouth open waiting for Eddie.

Eddie gets the memo and gives Stan the medicine as if he was a baby. "You are so cute honey~" Eddie cooed as he placed a small kiss on Stans forehead. He hoped that this wouldn't get him sick. He just couldn't help it. "You too baby boy." Stan said before laying back down. Eddie blushed a bit.

"Your turn Rich!" He said way to excited. "Ugh! Fine but I get a kiss to!" Richie whined with a pouty face. Eddie smiles. "Yeah yeah. Now come here dork!" Eddie said mocking Richie a bit. Richie shivered as he drank it. Eddie slowly cupped one side of Richies face and kisses his forehead.

"I love you bubs~" Eddie said softly and loving. Richie blushes a bit. "I love you to cutie~" he smiles and lays next to Stan. Eddie walked into the other room. He sat on the couch and grabbed a comic and started reading.

Stan was playing with Richies hair, while caressing him. "Stanny?" Richie questioned softly. "Mhm..." Stan hummed because he didn't want to ruin the moment. Moments like this were very rare especially with Richie. Stan could cuddle Eddie and have these moments with him but Richie not so much.... Richie loves being treated like a baby, though he would never admit it. The thing he doesn't like is that making him feel vulnerable.

The way Richie was raised (more like neglected) made Richie think and feel that affection was bad that it made you weak. Really all it does is give you comfort and love.

Richie could cuddle. Yes... however he'd have to feel in control. An example was when they were at the movies. Stan was in the middle of Richie and Eddie. He wrapped an arm around Eddie, and Eddie soon leaned into the touch. He tried wrapping an arm around Richie, but he became uncomfortable and pulled away. Instead he just got closer to him (not cuddling close ) and held his hand.

So this was something Stan was gonna savor this moment. This was perfect though it was missing one piece... one person...

"I miss Ed's..." Richie said a little whiny. Stan chuckle "I do to baby..." Stan then realized what he said and kind of panicked. Richie noticed "It's fine Stanny. I like it." Richie smiles at him and Stan kissed his forehead. They really couldn't help it. They loved each other so much just a day away from each other seems impossible.

"I love you so much..." Stan mumbled under his breath. Richie felt heat rise to his cheeks and his heart was throbbing. It was incredible really. That even if they had been dating for almost a year now. They could still make each other blush and be all nervous. "I love you too a lot more then you think." Richie said smiling and still blushing like an idiot.

Stanley intertwined Richies fingers with his own. He missed Eddie too. Without Eddie it's like he's missing a part of him. "Eddie?" He called his second lover. "Yeah?" Eddie called back. "N-nothing..." He responded sadly.  He knew how suborn Eddie was. He also knew how much of a germaphobe he was. So he doubted that he would come and lay down.

Eddie walked in the room, and once he saw the boy his heart hurt. Mostly to see Richie. "W-what happened?!" Eddie asked panicked fearing that Richie was getting worse. "Nothing happened I just wanted to cuddle, but I know you-" Eddie got into bed with them. "Don't scare me like that! And I'm only doing this cause you guys aren't that sick anymore!" Eddie frowned at how he was defeated.

Stan was in the left corner again the wall and Richie was on his right. So the only reasonable place to lay down was next to Richie on the right. That's what Eddie did but as soon as he did that Richie flipped him. So now he was in the middle of Stan and Richie. And now that he was Richie practically got on top of him, and started kissing him.

He was leaving small little pecks everywhere. "Richie! You're crushing me!" Eddie tried to push him off.  Stan just laughed. "Stanley help me!" Eddie yelled at him while struggling to get Richie to stop. Richie knew what was gonna happen "N-no Stanny!" Richie yelled while laughing before Stan started tickling him. "Payback..." Eddie said as Richie struggled to say what he wanted to say. "You l-l-little!" Richie broke out laughing.

"Do you surrender?" Stan asked. Richie shook his head and Richie continued to tickle him.

Richie couldn't breathe. "Ok! Ok! I surrender!" He said breathless. Eddie laughed and so did Stan. Richie just tossed himself on the bed trying to control his breath. Eddie lightly kissed Richies cheek. "You guys are gonna be the death of me." Richie said. "I love you guys though." Richie said shortly after. "Love you to babe." Eddie said as he hugged Richie and closed his eyes. "I love you both so much." And with Stan saying that they all fell asleep.

(This is really messy I'm sorry I wrote this while crying 👍)