♡Stozier♡

Title: pity party

TW: SUICIDE, ALCOHOL.

It was March, 7th. You'd probably be wondering what's so special about that? Well, nothing really it was just Richie 'Trashmouth' Tozier's birthday.

This day was important. No not due to the fact it was Richies birthday oh no they could care less about that. By they, I mean the loser club.

Richie surprisingly was happy for this day. He walked up to the losers confidently. "Hey, guys." He said smiling. He was happy because his mom and dad were out so he was going to have the BEST party.

Or so he was...

"Hey, rich." Stanley smiled kindly back. "Yeah hi," Beverly said smiling a bit and turning back to Bill and Mike. Eddie and Ben didn't even look over. They were too caught up in their conversation.

Richie just thought

[Maybe they're pretending...]

"Do you know what today is?" Richie asked hopefully. "No...oh the test?" Stan questioned. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that," Beverly said. "Wait there's a TEST!" Eddie exclaimed.

That turned in to them having a conversation about a test they were having. Even then Richie was hopeful "Come on. It's March the seventh." Richie told them. He really thought it was a joke.

"No Richie just tell us. What's so special?" Eddie asked annoyed. The color drained from Richie's face. He knew it wasn't a joke.

[Damn...]

"Uhh, nothing it's not important." He told Eddie. Just then the bell rang. "Great time for class thanks a lot rich."  All of the confidence and happiness disappeared. "Sorry..." Richie said softly.

"See you later Richie," Stan said waving and walking to class. Richie waved back and smiled. A fake smile really he wanted to cry.

He didn't cry though. He just turned around and walked away from the school. He didn't know exactly how he got home it was kind of blurry. But when he did he went straight to the fridge.

He pulled out a twelve-pack of beer and opened it. He wasted all his allowance on it. He planned on him and Beverly maybe some of the other losers to get drunk. Play truth or dare or never have I ever.

"Stupid!" Richie yelled at himself he opened a beer and chugged it down.

Soon enough one beer turned to two and two turned to four. And four turned to six. And on and on.

In total Richie drank twelve beers and two shots of vodka by the time school (Which he had skipped.) Ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stan quickly walked over to the losers. "Where's Richie?" He asked quickly.  Ben shrugged. "Doesn't matter I guess," Stan said.  "So what are we gonna do for him?" Stan continued.

"W-hat do you m-m-mean?" Bill asked him a questionable look on his face. "He's gone you know? For his birthday?" Stan explained. "Shit..." Bill muttered.

"You guys actually forgot?!" Stan slightly yelled at them. "I thought it was the ninth," Eddie said looking down.

"Really?" Stan asked he couldn't believe it. "Come on you've been friends with him since you were five." He was saying it directly towards Bill. No answer.