♡Streddie♡

Title: the both of you.

There is slight angst and Fluff.

The fact that Richie Tozier was friends with Stanley and Eddie was simply unbelievable to some.

Imagine their shock if they found out the three were dating. Of course He, Stan, and Eddie promised each other to not tell anyone, but just the thought of someone finding out was hilarious to Richie.

They had started dating not to long before they turned 15. How they got together was an absolute disaster.

Eddie and Richie started secretly dating when they were 13.

One day Richie told Eddie about how he felt like a horrible boyfriend, because he had just found out he had a crush on Stan.

That was the day they found out they shared a crush on a familiar dirty blonde haired boy.

A little while after that they confronted Stanley about their feelings. Stan didn't know how to respond so he just ignored them shut them out.

Don't get me wrong he liked them as well but it was hard for him to comprehend.

It took Stan almost a year to finally return their feelings and start dating them.

However the world would see that as wrong they knew that. So they kept it a secret.

18 year old, No longer coke bottle glasses wearing, curly haired Richie Tozier had just woke up. He was cramped up in a bed next to his lovers.

You see all the losers applied to the same college. None of them really cared about their future. All they knew is that the wanted to be together, and out of Derry.

So Stan purposely chose a collage far from home and with three person dorms.

So the layout was that Stan, Richie, and Eddie shared one dorm. Bill, Mike, and Ben shared another dorm. However Beverly had to share a room with two strangers due to the fact she was a girl.

The other girls she was sharing a dorm with were named Max and El. They knew each other for a long time, but learned to love and except Bev into there small little friend group.

Bev liked finally having girl friends. So she was doing pretty good. So everything turned out as planned.

That brings us back to where we are...

Richie slowly turned on his side, he looked at Stanley in front of him. He was just simply admiring his boyfriends beauty.

Stan slowly opened his eyes and looked at Richie. He smiled "Good morning Rich." He said in a raspy morning voice. "Good morning stanny. " Richie said smiling as well. Stan leaned toward Richie and placed a kiss on his lips. Richie smiled and got up.

"Want anything to eat?" Richie said. "Yeah. Whatever you wanna make." Stanley said getting up being careful not to wake Eddie. "Ok." Richie said knowing what he was going to make.

Richie started taking cooking classes a few years back. One of the dishes Eddie and Stan LOVED. Was ramen, cheese, eggs, bacon, and some OJ on the side.

It was quote on quote "The best thing in the world." One time Bev tried recreating it but Eddie said "It tastes better when Richie makes it." Stanley agreed Ever sense then Richie cept that in mind.

He started making the dish and by the time he was setting the table Stan was fresh out of the shower. "I'll set the table." Stan said to Richie. "Thanks stanny." He said back placing a kiss on his lovers forehead.