*N€w Year$*

A/n: It's a surprise! Sorry but it's short since I'm going to spend new years with my family.

Also Happy New Years everyone!🌐❤🎉🎉

🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹🌸🌹

It's almost time.

You smiled as you were handed a glass of champagne by one of your work college's.

"Thanks Melinda" You thanked her as you went to the high balcony of the agency.

Hawks's agencie was hosting a New Years Eve party, meaning everyone working there could have a nice break and see the fire works.

"It's almost time!" Someone screamed.

Speaking of fire works.

There were a few out in the sky already, but you knew the bigger ones would come along the moment the clock strikes it's peak.

People were gathering at the roof of the building to see the show of fire works.

While you were on the balcony one floor below.

There were only about 15 minutes left until it was officially 2021.

Meanwhile you were trying to look for your winged boyfriend.

You were about to give up until you decided to look in his office.

You found him, but not the way you were expecting.

He was sitting on the ground shivering, with his wings wrapped around him.

You were concerned.

You both had only been dating for a few months so you still didn't know him very well.

But that didn't mean you weren't going to try though.

You walked up to him, slowly crouching in order to look at him while putting your drink aside.

"Babe, are you ok?" You asked as you gently placed your hands over his wings.

Hawks peeked from inbetween his feathers, slowly opening his wings. He replied with a shaky voice.

"I-im ok songb-bird, the fire works just startle me is all"

You looked at him with understanding, something that Hawks loved about you, you never pitied him.

"Its ok, not everyone is a big fan of fire works, but if it's ok, do you think you can come with me?" You smiled a loving smile as you helped him up from the floor.

He nodded.

You brought him to the big glass windows of the office.

You were well aware of his super hearing due to his quirk, so going outside was out of the question.

So to make him more comfortable, you'll watch them from inside.

You turned to look at him. He looked at you.

You slowly rose your hands to his face, while his rose to cup yours.

"Hawks, I know I've only known you for a few months but I know for a fact that I love you, so never forget that, I love you to the moon and back, ok?"

Hawks tilted his head with a soft look on his face. He squeezed your hands with his, dipping down to kiss your nose.

"Your to good for me" As soon as he said that, a big firework went off close to the agency, making him flinch.

"Hey" You said softly.

Hawks looked at you.

"Your safe in here, nothing can get you here ok? Your gonna be ok" You said as you hugged him.

Hawks hugged you back.

You both held on to each other for a while, then you both lifted your heads to look at the others eyes.

It was like you were in a daze.

In the distance, you could faintly hear the count down from above.

10

9

You weren't listening to the countdown, you were more looking at your lover.

8

7

Hawks had always wondered what love felt like, and he never knew.

Until he met you.

6

5

Both of you were gazing into each others eyes, into the eyes of your lover.

4

3

You both leaned in, noses barely grazing each other.

2

1

"I love you angel❤" Hawks said as he kissed you.

You kissed back while wrapping your arms around his neck while he held you by the waist.

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!" You heard people screaming from the roof, but you didn't care.

All you cared about was the love of your life right in front of you.