*@ffection*

Imagine: You and Hawks spend quality time together after hardly seeing him for three weeks due to his work.

Warning: Language, lime.
Non warning: Fluff, Keigo being a cute little shit.

Status: Your already dating.
Gender: Female.

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸

Warm light peeked in through the living room window, slowly giving light to the once dark room by replacing it with a cozy warm glow.

The light shone in your face, annoyingly waking you up from your sleep.

You whined. "Fucking hell" You murmured while rubbing the tiredness out of your eyes and yawned.

Your eyes glanced at the clock that sat on the table beside your bed.

The clock red 9:35 AM.
You sigh while trying to sit up, only to be held in place by two arms around your waist.

You looked beside you to see Keigo. His head comfortably rested on the pillow while his wings were spead out.

One covering the both of you and the other resting beside him.

His arms were wrapped around your middle while his legs were tangled with yours.

He was shirtless, with his sweatpants hanging snuggly around his waist, while you were only in your underwear and a t-shirt of his.

You softly smiled at his sleeping form.

He had been working tirelessly for the past few weeks.

Crime had rose a bit in the past few days, so he always had to leave early in the morning and sometimes didn't come back till 12 o'clock midnight.

Not to mention the amount of hero meetings he had to attend to a long with signing autographs for his fans.

Due to this, you barely saw eachother during this time. Thankfully, the Commission gave him a few days off to relax.

'At least now he has time to relax' You thought as you turned around to place your hand on his head, running your fingers through his smooth hair.

You silently laughed at how fluffy his bed head was. You scooted closer to him, bringing your head closer to his in order to give him a soft peck on the cheek.

You stared at his sleeping face for awhile, before turning around to get out of bed and make some breakfast.

But your movements were cut short when arms tightened themselves around you.

Keigo rested his head against your back while tugging you closer to him.

"Don't go..." He mumbled out as he slowly opened his eyes to look at you.

You turned your head to look at him. "Love, you have to let me go so I can make breakfast, it's already past nine" You tried to reason with him so he would let you go.

But he just shook his head. "Its been awhile since I got to hold you like this, I don't want this time we have to go to waste"

You tried to pry his hands off you but they didn't budge. He gave you a puppy dog look while whispering a small 'please'.

Eventually you caved in and laid back down with him. You huffed. "Fine, but just for a bit alright?"

He gave you a small nod before resting his head in the crook of your neck, giving it a small kiss.

You wrapped your arms around him and dozed off once again.

-Time skip-

You woke up an hour later to a full bladder. Slowly, you successfully untangled yourself from Keigo and made a beeline for the bathroom.

2 minutes later you walked back into your bedroom and stretched your arms over your head while yawning.

You walked over to were Keigo was sleeping and gave him a little kiss on the head before proceeding to walk out of the room.

You quietly opened the door, walked out the room, then closed it behind you. You walked down the hallway that led to the kitchen.

What time is it anyway?

You looked at the clock on the wall. 10:52 AM. Jesus it was nearly 11.

'Hm, what should I make?' You scratched your neck while deciding on what to make for breakfast.

"Eh, french toast, bacon and orange juice should do" You said as you walked around the kitchen to get the items to make breakfast.

Halfway through cooking, while you were turning the bacon in one pan and the french toast in another, you felt arms wrap around your waist and a warm chest press against your back.

You smiled. "Mornin sleepin' beauty, I thought you were in bed" You said as you glanced at Keigo.

Keigo placed his head in the crook of your neck while nipping at it. "The bed felt cold without you hun, your so warm"

You chuckled. "Well we can't stay in bed forever you know, so why don't you relax on the couch while I prepare breakfast ok?"

You turned the fire off and moved to a different part of the kitchen to get plates, which was a bit difficult due to the fact that Keigo was still holding onto your waist.

You felt him smirk against the skin of your neck. Before your hands could reach the cabinet, keigo turned you around and gently pushed you against the counter top.

Setting his arms on either side of you, preventing you from going anywhere. He brought his face closer to yours, still sporting a smirk on his face.

You rose an eyebrow while having a sly smile on your face. "What's that look on your face for?"

"Oh nothing, but you seem to look more appetizing than the breakfast dove" With that said, he closed the space between you two and kissed you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck while kissing him, tilting your head to get a better angle.

Keigo removed his hands from the counter to place below your ass, picking you up without breaking the kiss.

You wrapped your legs around his waist as he placed you on the counter top, trying to deepen the kiss.

You both broke the kiss for some air, then Keigo dived right back in to kiss you.

You gave out a small moan as Keigo moved his hands to your side's and gave them a small squeeze.

"God I missed you" He breathed.

He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You teasingly denied him access to your mouth.

Keigo lowly glowled at your teasing. Smirking, he slid his hands down your frame to rest on your ass. Suddenly giving it a slap.

You gasped at the unexpected assault, giving him time to slide his tongue into your mouth, deepening the kiss a bit.

His tongue wrestled yours for dominance, him winning in the end while claiming your wet cavern. His tongue circled around your mouth, leaving no place untouched.

"Fuck....why are you so addictive?" He murmured.

You moaned in response while sliding your hands in his hair, giving it a small tug.

Keigo groans at your tugging, removing one hand from your rear to rest on your thigh, giving it a squeeze while placing his other hand behind your head, deepening the kiss further.

You would of loved to keep making out with Keigo, maybe even go a little further, but you remembered the food was getting cold.

You broke the kiss, seeing a small line of silava between you two break apart. You placed your hands on his shoulders and rested your forehead against his.

You both where panting. "Hey the *pant* food is getting cold"

Keigo chuckled at the dazed look on your face.

"Alright, but am gonna finish what I started later on~" He said with a wink.

You blushed while getting off the counter to get the plates.

You mentally smirked. 'Let's see if you can bird man'~