*My @ge*

Imagine: You're dating the No.2 pro hero Hawks, the only problem is that your still a 3rd year UA student.

Warning: Language, age gap.
Non warning: Fluff.

Status: Dating.
Gender: Female.

A/n: This sort of relationship would be legal in Japan. The reader is 18 and Hawks is (currently) 23, but if you don't approve of this or find it disturbing, please leave the chapter and keep your rude comments to yourselves.

Also This chapter is a bit short.

Thank you and enjoy.

🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼

You sighed as you typed away on your computer screen. Your eyes scanning over the work sheets that were due for tomorrow.

Your left eye twitched in annoyance, considering the fact that your essay had to be 20 pages long.

Leave it up to Aizawa sensei to give you a difficult essay right before a pop quiz tommorow.

You rubbed the side of your face. 'I hate this, hopefully I can get this done within 2 hours'

You sigh, going back to focussing on your essay.

You were about 13 pages in when you heard a few taps on your balcony doors.

You turned your head to the side, seeing Hawks perched on your balcony railing, winking at you.

"Hawks" You smiled. You got up from your desk and walked towards the balcony doors.

You unlocked it, sliding them open to let him in.

Hawks came in and wrapped his arms around you. "Hey sweetheart, I missed you" He said while closing his eyes.

"I missed you too" You said while embracing him.

You broke away from the hug to give him an affectionate kiss on the cheek.

"You missed" He chuckled.

You rolled your eyes, but then gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. He hummed in content.

"How was work?" You asked as you walked back to your desk to continue your essay.

Hawks sat on your bed, legs in a crisscrossed position. He tilted his head back, looking at the ceiling.

"Nothing much, same old patrols, same old trying to annoy Endeavour, same old nothing to do"

You kept writhing. "So you just came here to bug me and get my attention?"

"Pretty much" He said with a smug grin on his stupidly handsome face.

You said nothing as you kept working. Your hand silently working itself over the sheet of paper.

It was silant as Hawks stared at you for a while. "Although..." He began. "It seems like that piece of paper is getting in the way"

"Oh, don't tell me your getting jealous over a piece of paper birdy" You said in a teasing tone, still not looking at him.

Hawks's wings twitched at your teasing. He smirked. "Well if that thing has your full attention rather than me, then that should be a pretty good reason"

His voice lowers, sounding closer to you now. "Oh yeah? Well too bad, I've got a test coming up and I don't plan on failing"

You heard nothing.

"Hawks?" You questioned. You finally turned around, only to be hoisted up and practically tossed onto your bed.

With him hovering over you, tickling your side's. You started squealing and laughing.

"Hawks hahaha you ass!" You said inbetween your fits of laughter.

"No one and nothing is going to steal my baby's attention from me" He grinned as he stopped to kiss your cheek.

You tried to catch your breath while at the same time trying to swat him away due to him now peppering small kisses all over your face.

He caught your wrists and pinned them to the bed.

"Come on man, I gotta work on my essay for tommorow" You said, finally looking up at him.

Hawks gave you a gentle look. "Take a break for a while, you can do that later"

He placed both his knees on either side of you, basically straddling you at this point.

"Cuz now I want all your attention love" his voice lowered, as he leaned down and kissed you.

You closed you eyes and kissed him back, tilting your head for a better angle.

Hawks slid one hand from yours to grab your waist, giving it a small squeeze, while his other hand interlaced with yours.

You hummed in satisfaction at the attention, perhaps you did need a break.

"Come here you" Hawks mumbled.

Hawks continued to kiss you, moving the hand on your waist to caress your thigh, giving it a loving rub.

You placed your free hand in his hair, tugging at it to bring him closer.

Hawks groans at your tugging, then slid his tongue over your bottom lip, asking for permission.

You opened your mouth, allowing him to slide his wet tongue into your mouth.

Your tongue's slid perfectly with eachother. You moaned when you felt both his hands go to your waist.

He deepens the kiss while simultaneously squeezing your hips and grunting in the process.

You moaned out his name.

"Hawks~"

He broke the kiss to give you a nibble on your neck. "As much as I'd love to continue this little session, I don't want it to go to far"

He gave you one final kiss before resting his head on your chest.

You placed your hands around his head, and entangled your legs together.

Your hands went to his hair to play with his golden locks. You giggled.

"Your always so needy after these sessions" You said.

Hawks coo's at your affection. "Only if its you baby" He snuggles into your chest. His wings twitching every so often.

"I love you" You said lovingly.

You felt his arms tightened around your waist.

"I love you more dove"

You sighed.

It was moments like these that were hard to come by because of his work.

But these moments were the ones you cherished the most.