*D!sguise*

Imagine: Keigo thinks you don't know about his job as a hero.

Warning: Language, angst, bit of gore.
Non warning: Fluff.

Status: Dating.
Gender: Female.

A/n: You have a wolf quirk.

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸

"Your a fucking idiot" You said as you bandaged his arm.

"Well to be honest, he had it coming" Keigo said as he sat in front of you.

You and Keigo were having a peaceful walk when some shady dude tried to grope you from an alleyway.

Thankfully Keigo noticed him, but turns out the creep knew how to fight.

So long story short, he had to fight the guy for a few minutes. He won of course but not without an injury or two.

So you took him to your place to bandage his injuries.

But not before you gave him a smack over the head for his stupidity.

"You didn't have to break his arms tho, I could of handled it myself"

Keigo looked at you with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "What? Is it a crime to protect a damsel in distress?"

You sighed as you finished, a light blush tinting your cheeks. You grabbed both of his hands in your own, looking him in the eyes.

"No, I actually find it very sweet, but may I remind you that I'm not some damsel in distress, I can take care of my self"

Keigo sofly smiled at you while switching his hands so that they were holding yours now. "I know dove, I know"

You blushed.

You gave him a quick kiss on the lips, making him blush. "I do appreciate you defending me tho, so as your reward, let me make you Chicken Alfredo."

You slipped your hands out of his then stood up to go to the kitchen, not noticing the loving look he was giving you.

"Marry me" he mumbled.

You were in the kitchen making the food so you couldn't hear him properly.

You turned your head to face him. "Did you say something?"

He scratched his neck with a smile while looking for the tv remote. "Nothing"

You gave him an odd look, but didn't press any further. So you just shrugged "Ok then"

-Timeskip-

Once dinner was done, you placed the food down on the dinner table along with some wine glasses with red wine in them. "Kei, dinner is ready!"

Keigo got off the couch and went to the table. You both sat down to eat. Keigo's mouth was watering at the delicious food in front of him.

 Keigo's mouth was watering at the delicious food in front of him