*7 minute$ in heaven*

Imagine: You and some other heroes have a get together party, then someone suggested seven minutes in heaven.

Warning: Language, lime.
Non warning: Fluff.

Status: Not dating.
Gender: Female.

A/n: You have a light manipulation quirk. Your The light hero: Shine.

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸

"Y/n, Thank you for coming!" Nezu said while smiling as he bowed. You bowed back.

"Thank you for having me" You said as you walked into the party.

Once you walked in, you were met with blinding lights, classic music, the smell of food and many familiar faces.

You recognized many heroes here, even some who you didn't even expect to come.

'Damn, Nezu went all out didn't he?' You sweat dropped as you saw the amount of heroes that were here.

The hole thing was planned by non other then Nezu himself. He had sent out invitations to all the top 40 heroes in Japan.

Why only 40, you may ask? Well he can't invite all the heroes in Japan now can he?

And luckily, you were in the top 40. Number 22 to be frank.

Overall the get together was big. There were 12 large lounge area's for people to sit at and a big snack table in the corner.

Your eyes roamed around the room. It was so weird meeting everyone in casual clothes.

You walked over to the food table in order to get something to eat. You saw a few others there as well, such as Fatgum, Midnight and Kamui Woods.

You waved to them as you neared the table.

You looked over the variety of foods displayed before you, finally choosing a simple hotdog with ketchup and mustard.

You leaned against the table while chewing your hotdog, eyes lazily scanning over the room of heroes.

Until they landed on Hawks, who was chatting with Mirko.

You blushed. It was no secret to people who knew you that you had a crush on the winged hero.

Something about him captivated you for some reason.

Maybe it was the way he smiled when he spoke about something he loved, or how he did everything he could to protect others.

Or when he acts calm in a dangerous situation or how kind and charming he is.

Yep, you where head over heals for the man.

Sad thing is that you only spoke a few times. Sure you worked together sometimes, but you hardly talked during patrol.

You looked away from the pair as you continued to eat your hotdog.

"Hey, Y/n over here!!"

You turned your head to the side to see Present Mic waving both his arms in the air, while Aizawa stood grumpily next to him.

You smiled as you walked over to the pair, finishing your hotdog.

"Hey, long time no see Y/n! How've you been?" Mic asked as he hugged you.

You chuckled as you hugged him back. "Its only been 3 months Hizashi"

He releases you before wrapping an arm around Aizawa's waist, who looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here right now.