*B♼red*

Imagine: You and keigo do random shit together at home.

Warning: Language.
Non warning: Fluff.

Status: Dating.
Gender: Female.

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸

Your eyes lazily looked up at the ceiling of your bedroom while you sighed for what seemed like the 17th time in the past few minutes.

You.were.bored.as.fuck.

You know one of those days were you have no motivation to do anything at all?

Yeah, that's what you were having.

You thought of doing a bit of cleaning around the house. But.....

'Nah, too lazy' You thought as you rolled around in your bed sheets, still wearing your pyjamas.

You then decided to get out of bed to go find Keigo, maybe he can entertain you.

You walked around the house for awhile, granted you both bought a relatively big house for some reason.

The house was about 4 stories high. Actually, your not sure if the attic counts though.

The first floor had an indoor pool, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom with a shower and a toilet.

The second floor had a bedroom, a guest bedroom, a bathroom with a tub & shower, and an indoor walk in closet.

The third floor had a lounge room with a fireplace, a toilet room, and a small room like library. That one was your favorite room.

And last but not least the attic. Up there was mostly just suitcases, some holiday stuff and boxes full of junk.

The house also had a pretty big backyard. A few trees with flower bushes at the side of the fence, and the ground covered with grass.

Keigo had offered to hire a gardener to keep it nice and trimmed, but you told him that you would rather do it yourself.

When you first looked into moving in together, you both wanted to buy a house.

Then keigo suggested this one. You told him that it wasn't necessary and that you both should probably look into buying a smaller house as to not spend so much money.

But he insisted that he wanted you to have something nice to live in, plus he liked spoiling you.

So after a bit of bickering you finally agreed to buy the house.

You chuckled as you remembered the small memory from back then.

You continued to look around the house but couldn't find him. You haven't checked the library yet so you went there.

And lo and behold, there he was sitting on the small couch in the corner near the window.

You walked towards him. "Hey birdie, looking at the sky?" You asked.

He turned his head to look at you. "Hey dove, yeah I was"

"Well am bored so I came to you for entertainment" you threw your arms around him, kissing his jaw.

He raised an eyebrow at you. "So?"

You smiled. "Sooo, entertain me!"

He leans in to kiss your cheek then thought for a moment.

"How about we bake something?" He suggested with a smile while looking at you.

You stared at him.