Nikki Sixx (Request) PT. 2 ☁️

Request: "Me and Nikki meet up with the other guys at the beach and when we get back, there's some plotless fluff." Continuing of the last chapter.

Request by: @MJandQueenlver233

Sorry this took long, online classes are taking up my time.

Amaya's POV

A few weeks later me and Nikki decided to spent a day with the boys, we went to our favourite diner then to the arcade and now we are going to the beach. Nikki rented out a cabin near the beach for me and him. The other boys are going home after.

We went back to the cabin after the arcade to get change

We went back to the cabin after the arcade to get change. Nikki and me had a shower and he helped me shave my legs even though I could have done it myself but he insisted.

"Nikki, you don't need to help me shave, I could do it myself" I giggled at him. I was sitting on the side of the shower he had one leg left to do.

"I'm helping you because you might hurt yourself, and I don't want you hurt baby" he said kissing my leg making my heart flutter. He finished then we washed each other. After our shower we got dressed, I wore a dress and sandals, Nikki shorts and a top.

 After our shower we got dressed, I wore a dress and sandals, Nikki shorts and a top

(Amaya's dress)

Nikki stared at me and I blushed.
"You're so beautiful baby" I blushed more. I picked up my bag that had my suncream, deodorant, sunglasses and lipstick.

Nikki picked up his sunglasses and put them on him. We walked down to the beach. Vince and Tommy were in the water jumping on each other like children.

Nikki laughed then set up the things. He laid a towel down on the sand. He helped me sit on it even though he didn't need to. That man is a gentleman.

The rest of the day we just stayed at the beach and talked. Tommy talked about a woman he met and that he is in love with her.

We all left the beach at 8pm, Nikki went and got food from the diner we love. I was sitting outside looking at the stars. I rubbed my belly and smiled. I felt arms go around me, I knew it was Nikki.

"Come in for food baby" we went in and ate our food. After that we cuddled in the bed. I fell asleep while Nikki was singing to me.

The end