Vince Neil ☁️

I was at this party that my friend Sally took me to now she was with someone fucking probably. I just sat on the couch, wanting to go home, trying not to get a panic attack. I was wishing Sally would hurry up so we can go. This blonde hair guy sat next to me, he was good looking.

"Hey I'm Vince" he said, I looked at him and smiled.

"Hi I'm Y/N" I said back as he looked at me.

"You're not the type of person to come to a party are you?" He asked.

"Um, no I don't really like crowded places, I get panic attacks" I replied.

"Then why are you here?" he asked.

"Um, m - my friend said I should come and i-i-it's hard to say no to her" I stuttered. Ok is all he said.

"Do you want to go somewhere that isn't crowded or loud?" He suggested. I nodded. He got up and held his hand out for me and I took it, he led me to a room and he shut the door as soon as we went in the room.

"This is my room, you can stay here until you and your friend leave" he said nicely and let go of my hand.

"T-This is your party?" I asked. He nodded.

"It's my band's party," he said. I sat on the bed and he sat as well. I thought he was going to leave and go back to his party. There was silence in the room. The only thing you can hear was music from the other room. He stared at me.

"You're very beautiful Y/N by the way"

"Um, thanks"

Me and Vince talked for a few hours and we didn't hear any noise from the other room so we went out. There were glass bottles on the floor and everyone was gone except whoever was in the other bedrooms. I saw Sally on the floor on top of a tall guy with black hair. Vince looked at me.

"You can stay here for the night since your friend is a asleep, I'll take the floor and you can sleep in my bed"

"No, I'll sleep on the floor. I don't want to take your bed from you," I argued. He chuckled and said he is fine with the floor so I went on the bed and laid down and tried to sleep but I couldn't and Vince couldn't either so we stayed up and talked more and we fell asleep shortly after.

I woke up and I felt an arm wrapped around me. It was Vince. I looked at him sleeping. I traced each tattoo on his arm.

"Good morning, beautiful" he said sleepily. I smiled.

"Good morning, I better wake up Sally and go" I mumbled. He unwrapped his arms around me and I looked at him, he looked sad. I got my shoes back on. I went to the other room and saw Sally talking to the guy she was lying on last night. She saw me and got up.

"I'm going out with Nikki to a diner, I'll get a taxi to take you home" she said. I shook my no and said I'll stay with Vince.

Vince came out of his room and Sally looked at me then him.

"Did you two have sex last night" she whispered in my ear. I shook my head no and she giggled. Vince looked at her confused.

"Hi I'm Sally, Y/N's friend" she introduced herself.

"Hi and I'm guessing you already know me"

"Yep Nikki told me who you were"

The guy that Sally was lying on last night got up and Sally and him left.

"Are you hungry?" Vince asked me. I shook my head yes. So we decided to go out for breakfast at the diner where Nikki and Sally were but we didn't see them. Vince mumbled to himself.

Two weeks later Vince asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.

The end

Thank you for reading. I hope you all like this so far. If you have any requests, comment them or message me.

xx