Nikki Sixx (Request) PT. 1 ☁️

Hi everyone this is my first imagine I hope you guys enjoy it.
This is edited and I added a little bit more to it.

Request by: LilElisa78

Request: Okay so what I'm seeing is Nikki finds a girl called Elisa (he thinks is gorgeous, but she doesn't think so) in a bar after she finds the guy she was with, in bed with another woman. So she goes to a bar, after leaving everything she owned at her now ex man's place, (expect for the things she had with her at the time - cell phone, wallet, etc.) to start over without a place to call home now. So he takes her to his and shows her that love isn't always bad. Elisa really is beautiful and maybe Nikki starts falling for her. Jon (her ex) walks into the bar that Nikki and Elisa are at to try and get Elisa back, to which she refuses and he becomes angry and abusive towards her.

Type: fluff

Warning: Mention of abuse

I've finally finished work, I work as an assistant. I hate it but it pays well. I got food on the way home for me and my boyfriend Jon. We have been with each other about 2 years now. I got his favourite food pizza. I parked my car in the driveway at our house. I got out of my car and saw the bedroom light on oh he must be getting ready for bed. I walked up to the front door and unlocked it and walked in forgetting my bag in the car. I'll get it after putting the pizza down. Then all of sudden I hear moaning from upstairs what the hell is that. I went upstairs and I see Jon fucking another woman.

"WHAT THE HELL JON!" I screamed at him.

"Lis I-I" Jon started but I cut him "DON'T CALL ME THAT, WE'RE OVER!" I yelled trying not to cry in front of them.

I ran downstairs and out the front door fast so Jon couldn't stop me. When I got in my car I started to cry and banged my hands on the steering wheel. I can't believe him we've been dating for 2 years and he does this. Did I do something wrong? I loved him, sometimes he can be abusive towards me but I still loved him he always said sorry and I believed him. I start to drive and wipe my tears away and I see a bar so I decide to go in and drink to forget about him.

Nikki's POV

A beautiful woman comes into the bar and I just stare at her and then Vince starts waving his hand in my face.

"Hello earth to Nikki" Vince waves his hand in my face again.

"What?" I said frustrated.

"Jeez man, I'm just saying we are heading out" Vince says pointing to him, Tommy and Mick.

"Okay I'm gonna stay here" I looked at him.

"Okay dude see ya later" Tommy slurs while wrapping his arms around a woman and walks away

"See ya" I said looking at the woman who came in a few minutes. she notices me staring, she looks over and smiles at me holy shit she is gorgeous.

Elisa's POV

I went into the bar and I realized that I left everything at the house except my bag. It was in the car before I went in the house.

I see a guy staring at me. OMG that's Nikki Sixx why is he staring at me. I look over and give him a smile then my now ex boyfriend Jon comes into the bar and goes over to me.

"Elisa please I didn't mean to cheat...." He looked at me "please give me another chance please baby I love you" he finished.

"No Jon I can't believe you cheated on me and then say you didn't mean to OMG just leave me alone" I say looking away. Then Jon grabs me by the hair.

"Ow Jon let go of my hair" I cried out. He then slapped my face. The people around us are drunk or passed out. They do nothing but then I see Nikki get up and grab Jon away from me and punch him in the face, Jon passes out from the punch. Nikki grabs my bag and takes my hand, taking me out of the bar.

Nikki's POV

I see a guy come in and he has an argument with the woman, he then grabs her by the hair and slaps her. I had enough so I got up and grabbed him then punched him in the face. I grab the girl's bag and take her hand, taking her out of the bar.

"Are you okay?" I asked, staring at her she is so beautiful.

"I- I- I'm fine" she stutters.
"T- Thank you," she said looking down.

"You're welcome, do you know him?" I asked.

"Yeah he's my ex boyfriend, I came home earlier and I found him having sex with another woman" she said it looked like she was going to cry.

"Well, I'm going to go to the hotel see ya Nikki and thank you again" she said about to walk away.

"Wait, I didn't get your name" I stopped her from walking away, she turned around.

"It's Elisa," she replied.

"Elisa you don't have to go to the hotel, you can stay at my place" I said.

"No Nikki it's fine I..." I stopped her "I don't mind you staying at my place" I said.

"Ok" she replied quietly.

Nobody's POV

Elisa and Nikki went into Elisa's car, Nikki drove to his place. The car ride was quiet and 20 minutes later they arrived at Nikki's house. They went in and no one said anything. It was awkward. They sat on the couch and stared into space.

"Elisa you can sleep in the spare bedroom" Nikki breaks the silence.

"Ok" Elisa replied.

They both went upstairs and went in the spare room Nikki showed her the room then he went to his bedroom. An hour later Elisa still couldn't sleep so she went down in the kitchen and drank a glass of water. She went into the living room to sit down on the couch. She turned in the TV and watched something on TV. A few minutes later Nikki came down which Elisa didn't hear.

"Hey Elisa," Nikki said, making Elisa jump.

"Omg Nikki you scared the shit out of me" Elisa screamed holding her chest.

"Sorry Elisa," Nikki said sitting down beside her. Elisa looked at Nikki.

"Elisa you are so beautiful" Nikki held her hand causing Eliza to blush.

"I'm not beautiful" she took her hand away from him.

"Yes you are and I'll show you" he said smiling.

"Nikki I'm n... " Nikki stopped Elisa by kissing her. He lifted her up and placed her on his lap. The kiss turned out to a make out session and after 20 minutes of kissing they stopped.

"Elisa you are beautiful, sexy and smart and I know I hardly know you. I think I'm falling for you and that doesn't happen a lot to me that happens to Tommy". Elisa giggled after he said that. "What I'm trying to ask you, will you go out with me" he finally asked her the question he wanted to ask her all night.

"Yes I'll go out with you" she replied smiling.

He kissed her again and Elisa thought that the day was shit but it got better.

I hope you liked this chapter.