Nikki Sixx (Request) PT. 2 💋

This is a continuation of the last chapter.

Warning smut in this chapter just wanted to warn you guys.
Mention of abuse.

It's my first time writing smut so I hope you like it.

Elisa's POV

A week after
Nikki and I were going on our date tonight. I've been staying with Nikki for a week now and it has been the best. He never lets the rest of the band see me. He says Tommy and Vince would flirt with me but not Mick. I didn't tell Nikki about Jon being abusive towards me before the incident in the bar. Maybe he already figured it out. I went shopping for a nice outfit tonight and I want to look my best. I picked a red dress that goes above my knees and black heels. I can't wait for tonight.

Nikki's POV

Elisa has been staying with me since the night we met. I'm falling for her more. She made me breakfast the other day I told her she didn't have to but she wanted to and let me tell you she is a fantastic cook. She seems distant for the past few days but I'll give her space. The boys want to meet her. I said hell no because they would only flirt with her except Mick. I woke up this morning and she wasn't here. Maybe she has work like yesterday. My phone rang from the living room so I answered it was Tommy saying can he come over I said ok. Tommy and Vince came 10 minutes later and they went straight for the fridge for some alcohol which there wasn't any left.

"Oh come on no alcohol" Tommy whined.

"Tommy stop whining about alcohol I forgot to go to the shop ok" I told him.

Vince and Tommy sit on the couch and just look around like they are trying to look for something next thing we hear a car pull up. I was wondering who it was maybe it's Elisa. The door opens and Elisa comes in with shopping bags and grocery bags. I got up to help her. She didn't notice Tommy and Vince are here but they are staring at her. I help put the groceries away. Elisa hugs me and whispers that she got a nice short dress for tonight in my ear. She walked away and went to the living room. I was shocked and horny god dammit.

I heard a Elisa gasp and I ran in the living room.

"What happened?" I asked Elisa, turns around looking like she was going to give out to me or cry.

"You didn't tell me that people were  here" she whispered a bit oh shit.

"Oh I'm sorry they wanted to come over and I didn't know when you will be back" I explained.

"Oh it's ok Nikki Its your house I'm sorry" she said before going upstairs dang it Nikki what the hell.

"Wow Nikki she's hot" Tommy interrupted.

"Tommy not now" I hissed at him.

"Ok we're going to go, let's go T-bone" Vince said.

"Ok" I simply replied then when they left I went upstairs to Elisa and knocked on the bedroom door.

*Knock knock* "Elisa open the door please tell what I did wrong, ok I'm sorry I didn't say that Tommy and Vince were here ok please open the door" I begged, then the door opened she was crying 'oh no'. I wrap my arms around her and give her a hug. She cried in my chest