Tommy Lee (Request) ☁️

Request: "I would like a history with Tommy, in which Linda Louise Lee, daughter of Tommy and Pamela, starts dating brazilian football player Neymar Jr, Tommy doesn't accept the relationship and Linda stop talking to Tommy.
Neymar decides to have a conversation with Tommy and invites the drummer to Linda's surprise birthday party in Paris, and make Tommy and Linda make peace."
Period of story: 2019
Linda and Brandon are Twins
Linda is model
Neymar is a PSG and Brazil National Team Player
Linda and Neymar met in July 2017 in Saint Tropez, and starts dating in November 2017

Request by: Jett_Joan

Sorry this took long, but I hope you like this.

Neymar was sitting in his car outside the house of his girlfriend's father Tommy Lee. He was thinking, what to say to Tommy. Him and Linda (Tommy's Daughter) started dating back in November 2017 but they met in July the same year in Saint Tropez.  Linda was modeling there at the time and they bumped into each other at a party, then they exchanged numbers, and the rest is history.

Neymar met Linda's parents separately and her two brothers, her mother Pamela was delighted to meet him, and accepted their relationship, because she knew her daughter was happy and Neymar wouldn't hurt Linda. Brandon and Dylan accepted the relationship too, they even hung out with Neymar a whole day. Tommy on the other hand didn't approve of their relationship.

Flashback

"Daddy, This is Neymar, my boyfriend," Linda said, introducing her father to boyfriend.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Lee" Neymar hesitated but held his hand out for Tommy to shake. Tommy nodded his head and shook Neymar's hand. Linda noticed something was off with her father. 'Did he not like Neymar or something' she thought.

Linda and Neymar stayed awhile at Tommy's house, Tommy didn't talk to Neymar that much. Neymar tried to get Tommy to like him but it didn't work. Neymar got a call from his mother and he excused himself and went to the other room to answer the phone.

When he left the room, Linda glared at her father.

"What the hell was that dad?" she questioned. Tommy looked at her and sighed.

"Linda, I don't think he's good for you" Tommy sighed again.

"Why dad? He's trying, I thought you would be happy for me" She whispered trying not to cry. Tommy didn't answer, he didn't know how. He was about to explain but Linda just got up from her seat and grabbed her things she had with her. She walked out of the room and saw Neymar still on the phone, but as soon as he saw her, he told his mom he had to go.

"Baby?" he asked, Linda looked and said that they needed to go, so they went. Ever since then Linda hasn't talked to her father.

End of flashback

Neymar got out of his car, walked to the and he knocked. A few minutes later, Tommy opened the door. He looked at Neymar and let him in.

"Sir I know you don't like me but I need to talk to you" Neymar said, walking into the living room as  Tommy nodded.

"I don't understand why you don't like me, I love your daughter and I care for her so much, I just want her to be happy and she just wants you to accept us an- " Tommy stopped Neymar.