Nikki Sixx (Request) PT. 4 ☁️

Dedicated to MJandQueenlver233

A month later

Me and Nikki decided to get married a month after the baby was born. We went to a hotel and had separate rooms to get ready.

Mick's girlfriend Sarah, my bridesmaid helped me get grace ready. She was going to take grace down the aisle.

While I got my makeup and hair done, Tommy came in. My make up was simple and my hair was curled.

"Wow" he yelled excitedly. I looked at him and smiled.

"Tommy, go we are busy" Sarah said pushing him out. "Anyway what's wrong? She asked.

"Nothing," he stated. She kissed his cheek.

"Okay, then go please" she whispered. She turned back at me and smiled.

"Let's get your dress on" she rubbed her hands and smiled more.

20 minutes later we were ready. Tommy was waiting for me. He is walking me down the aisle because my parents couldn't come.

The music started, Sarah walked down with Grace in her hands, Everyone awed

The music started, Sarah walked down with Grace in her hands, Everyone awed. Tommy walked me down the aisle and Nikki smiled at me.

 Tommy walked me down the aisle and Nikki smiled at me

When I got to the altar, Nikki held my hand. He kissed my hand. The minister started the ceremony.

(Skip the ceremony part)

"You may kiss the bride," the minister announced. Nikki kissed me and it was so romantic. Everybody cheered and clapped. We walked up the aisle, smiling.

We got in the car and headed to the wedding party. Nikki got out first then he helped me out.

"I fucking love you Amaya, I'm so lucky to have you as my wife" he said kissing me. I smiled and I kissed back.

Throughout the night we all had fun. Tommy was dancing like a maniac. Vince danced with a few girls.

"It's time for the bride and groom to have their first dance" Nikki got up and held out his hand for me. I took his hand and we went to the dance floor. The song started.

After the song, me and Nikki went home with Grace. Nikki took Grace to bed while I got changed. I felt arms around my waist and lips on my neck.

"Let's go to bed, wife" he whispered. I giggled and agreed.