Vince Neil (Request) ☁️🥀

Request by: Aspiringwriter10181

Request: Instead of y/n, I was wanting mine to be Katrina and I wanting her and Vince to be together already. They already know each others past and all. Katrina would be blonde with porcelain skin and green eyes that change between green, brown and gold. I was thinking that Katrina would wake from a nightmare/terror and ends up waking up to having a panic attack and having marks on her body from harming herself In her sleep.The nightmare/terror would basically be the memory of losing her mom in the hospital. As an add on, Vince would be woken up by her screaming during her panic attack and would try to soothe her.

Type: fluff.

Warning: Nightmare

*Dream*
It was a dark, cold night. The street was quiet. Dad was driving and I was sitting in the back seat. I was worried and scared. We were going to the hospital. Mom wasn't breathing at all. We were at home and then everything happened so fast one minute mom was ok then the next she wasn't breathing.

Arriving at the hospital seemed to take forever, but it only took a minute or two. When we got to the hospital, dad got out of the car then got mom out of the car. As dad carried mom into the hospital, I was following him, I was crying.

"Help please my wife is not breathing please" my dad pleaded. Doctors and nurses helped him take mom to a room. They tried everything they could. A nurse came and took me and dad to another room. I fell asleep on dad's shoulder.

A few hours later dad woke me up. Dad was crying, tears stained his eyes. "Dad, What's wrong?" I started to cry.

"Mom didn't make it".

"What" I whispered. "No no" I ran to the room mom was in and ran towards the bed. "No mom please" I held her and dad grabbed me and hugged me.

*End of dream*

I woke up screaming and panicking. I was crying and couldn't stop.

"Katrina, baby I'm here shh" Vince wrapped his arms around me and held me. I finally calmed down but it didn't last long. I looked at my arms, there were marks on my arms and body.

"I did it again" I whispered. Vince looked at my arms and kissed them. I looked down and couldn't look at him.

"Look at me baby" I looked at him. He wiped my tears and held me. I cried on his shoulder and he whispered sweet words in my ear.

Vince knows everything about my past and I know about his. He is always here for me when I need him. Vince loves everything about me especially my eyes, my eyes are green that change between green, brown and gold. He says I'm like a vampire or something.

A few minutes later I calmed down more and laid my head on his shoulder, Vince put lotion on my marks. The rest of the night we cuddled.

I hope you liked it