Chapter 20

Happy New Year's guys!!! Hope everyone has a great new year's. Now let's get into this chapter.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

-Back at U.A-

Author's Pov

Once class 1-a learned of Y/n's disappearance they were all devastated. Some were worried, while others were angry and also determined to go after Y/n. But Aizawa simply told them that they were not to get involved. As they began to argue with Aizawa about the matter.

"Damn it, why can't we just go after her now" Bakugo yelled

"Bakugo don't be rash we can't just do that" Aizawa replied

"Hah?! Why the hell not!! Isn't she suppose to be your daughter. How come you aren't going after her now" Bakugo yelled

"K-Kacchan I don't-" Izuku said before he was then interrupted.

"You think I don't know that!! I rather go after her now than be here
But I can't just leave without even knowing where she is. Yeah she's my daughter which makes this even more serious. You don't think I wanna go after her too! But I can't..." Aizawa snapped as he slammed his hands down on his desk.

Silence..

The class was stunned by Aizawa's outburst. They were speechless, no one knew what to say.

"All I can do now is wait, until they find any more leads as to where Y/n could be. Enough of that let's just start class now" Aizawa said

And with that class resumed as they continued discussing about the work-studies.

-Time skip-

~with Izuku~
After talking with All Might Izuku had asked him to meet Sir Nighteye for his work-studies. All Might immediately refuses claiming that he had been against the idea of letting the first years have a work-studies. Also that he wanted Izuku to focus more on strengthening One for All. Finally because he and Sir Nighteye had broke off their friendship.

Izuku proceeds to explain to All Might how under Sir Nighteye's guidance it would serve a great deal for him. As a strong point of comparison to him.

In the end All Might decides to call Mirio. All Might then tells Izuku how Mirio is serving his own work-studies with Sir Nighteye.

Once Mirio is there he begins to ask Izuku some questions. Towards the kind of hero he wants to be. After that Mirio decides to introduce Izuku to Sir Nighteye as Izuku thanks him.

-Time skip-

Finally on the weekend Izuku rushes over to meet with Mirio. After an hour on the train both Izuku and Mirio arrive at Nighteye's office. While walking there Mirio begins to explain to Izuku the kind of person Sir Nighteye is.

Finally meeting Sir Nighteye. He begins to critize Izuku making an improper All Might impression. After a bit of talking. Nighteye gets straight to the point that Izuku wants a work-studies under him. He explains how harsh his work-studies  would be for Izuku.

Even so Izuku refuses to back down. Nihhteye decides to give Izuku a challenge in order to prove himself to him. He begins to explain the rules of the challenge  giving him three minutes in order to complete it.

Izuku starts to have trouble overcoming Nighteye's foresight. Sir Nighteye states how unimpressed he is by Izuku. However Izuku begins to explain how he was careful by moving around. Proclaiming he didn't want to step on the 10 year Anniversary Commemorative All Might Hero Tapestry.

This surprises Sir Nighteye how Izuku was able to evaluate his surroundings against him. While he was under emotional distress.

Once Mirio and Bubble girl came back. He informs Mirio that Izuku was employed. This surprises Izuku. As Sir Nighteye explains how he was gonna accept him either way.