Chapter 6

~So sorry for not posting yesterday I didn't have time to. But here's Chapter 6 hope you enjoy~
_________________________________________

-The next morning-

Y/n's Pov

It's actually hard to believe Aiko's really gone now. I just sat there looking at the hair pin Aiko gave me. I remembered the promise I made to myself last night. I plan on leaving this place on the day they're testing my quirks again. They do it every month to see how much I progressed using my quirks. I believe it's 2 days from now. I'll have to probably overuse my quirks to catch them off guard then make a run for it. Hopefully I can make it out.

~2 days later~

Alright today's the day I'll try escaping. Wish me luck Aiko.

"Oh~little y/n you should know what day it is. So hurry up and don't keep the master waiting." Ray said.

"Yes I know I'm coming" Y/n replied.

Author's Pov

Ray began leading Y/n towards the facility where they're gonna test Y/n's quirks.

"Alright then since you're here go on in now so we can begin" Afo said

Y/n just nodded and proceeded to enter the room.

Y/n's Pov

Alright we're in, now it's time to get this show on the road. All I have to do is created enough power to shake the building. And use that as an advantage to escape.

"You may begin" Afo said. As soon as he said that I went all out. The floor began to crack as I kept releasing more power.

"Y/n! I believe that's enough" Ray yelled. I didn't listen and continued releasing more of my power. The building began to shake I saw pieces of the ceiling began to crumble as dust began building up.

This is my chance I thought. I bolted out the room immediately. I heard them yelling out my name. But I just kept on running. I soon found my my into a hallway. I believe I should be close by now. I saw an exit and took out the key card Aiko gave me and ran towards the exit. I'm almost there I told myself.

Little did I know that someone had saw me. I felt someone grab my wrist. I looked to see Dabi. No it can't end like this no i promised Aiko no I thought.

"Where do you think you're going" Dabi said. I stayed quite, afraid of how he would react towards my answer. I then heard another set of footsteps and there stood Shigaraki.

"What happened here. Isn't she suppose to be with the master" Shigaraki asked Dabi.

"From the looks of it. It appears she tried to escape using that key card she has in her hands." Dabi said. Once Shigaraki saw the key card his eyes grew wide into realization.

"I see you did good. I'll take her back to the master you can head back" Shigaraki said as he took me from Dabi.

"Aren't you a clever one. Where'd you get the key card huh" Shigaraki asked.

"I-i got it from a f-friend" Y/n replied hestiantly.

"Hmm oh the dead nurse. I see, well to bad your plan back fired on you. I wonder what the master's gonna do with you now" Shigaraki stated while grinning at me.

Soon we made it to Afo's office as Shigaraki knocked on his door. Afo told him to come in while dragging me along into the room.

"What is it Shigaraki I'm not in the mood the kid somehow escaped" Afo stated frustrated with his back facing towards us.

"Well it just so happens one of our men happened to stop a little girl from eacaping not too long ago" Shigaraki replied pushing me forward towards Afo. His eyes widened once he noticed me.

"I see you did well bringing her back to me. It appears we're gonna have to use it afterall" Afo said grinning. He then called for someone to come to his office.

"Oh~little y/n looks like you didn't make it out afterall. How sad~" Ray said starling me.

"So what do you need master" Ray asked Afo.

"Lead her there it appears we're gonna have to use it" Afo said. Ray immediately got excited, it scared me. I was scared at the thought of what they were gonna to do with me.

Author's Pov

Y/n was immediately dragged out the room and blindfolded. She soon felt herself being strapped down a table. Ray then took of her blindfold. Y/n opened her eyes to see an unfamiliar room with Ray and Afo.

"W-what are you going to do with me" Y/n asked scared.

"Since you can't seem to want to obey me. I'll just have to force you" Afo said. Ray began his way towards me with syringe in hand with something weird inside it. Once I saw the syringe I began to panic. I never had a pleasant experience with them I was trembling.

"Aww~poor little~y/n's scared. Don't worry it'll only hurt a bit. Since you can't follow orders this will ensure you won't disobey us again." Ray said.

Y/n's Pov

W-wait what! I thought. What does that mean. I was scared right now, I tried breaking free from the restraints but it didn't work.

"There's no use struggling give up, your fate's been sealed. It's to late to go back now there's no escape" Afo remarked. I struggled as I tried breaking free that's when I felt it. A prick my body began to heat up. I screamed in pain. I opened my eyes to see myself released I tried bolting out the room. But it was like I couldn't control my body. No please don't tell me that I can't control my body now I thought. My body moved on it's own as it bowed in front of Afo and addressed him as master. That's when I knew that whatever was in that thing had caused this.

While trying to figure everything out I heard a voice. I looked up to see myself  but it wasn't me it looked different.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked them.

"I'm obviously you, well your darkside that was created by Ray. I'm suppose to keep you locked up in here, from escaping. Don't try fighting back I'm the one in control now. You can't escape me so give up" Y/n's darkside said as it disappeared.

I just stared where she disappeared and fell on my knees and cried. Why? I asked myself. As I curled up into a ball and cried.

I've never felt so hopeless in my life. I was trapped with no way of getting out. -sigh- I then put my hand in my pocket to find something. The hair pin, it's still hear I thought to myself. I then remembered Aiko's promise. No I'm not giving up that easily I made a promise to Aiko. And I intend to keep it. I will find a way out I told myself. I was determined I no longer felt lost and sad. I was determined to escape it may take some time but when the time's right. I'll be the one in control.

Author's Pov

Once they injected Y/n they released her. She then stood up with dull eyes bright red. She looked at Afo and immediately bowed.

"Master what is it you ask of me. Your wish is my command" Y/n's darkside asked. Afo smirked at her response.

"It looks like it was a success afterall, great" Afo stated grinning.

"Raise your head child no need to bow. As for your task for now you'll be sent on missions to test if your ready to fulfill your task." Afo said

Y/n's darkside just nodded.

"As you wish master" Y/n's darkside said.

"It seems she'll finally be of use to us" Ray said

"Indeed, now that we know she has no chance of disobeying us. We can finally begin to set our plan into motion" Afo stated as he proceeded to exit the room with Y/n and Ray following behind.

-To be continued-