Chapter 11

-the next morning-

Author's Pov

Y/n was shaken awake by Aizawa.

"Hmm, 5 more minutes" Y/n mumbled as Aizawa sighed.

"Wake up Y/n, you're meeting the class today" Aizawa said. At those words Y/n jumped right out of bed. Rushing to get ready.

"Alright I'm ready, lead the way daddy" Y/n said

"-sigh- alright come on let's go get some breakfast first" Aizawa said.

They began to make their way to the dorms' kitchen for some breakfast. After eating they headed out.

It was still early so they headed to the lounge.

"Aww I wanna go now" Y/n pouted

"It's still early Y/n" Aizawa said.

"Then why are we here so early" Y/n said

"It's cause I'm a teacher Y/n. I have to get here early before the students." Aizawa said

"Hmm, not fair" Y/n mumbled.

"The others should be getting here soon. So you can play or talk to them before class starts. Alright I'm going to sleep now" Aizawa said

"But dad" Y/n said. Then she noticed Aizawa fell asleep as she sighed.

She heard other people entering the lounge. Before she can face them. She was then caught off guard when Midnight. Came from behind her and immediately began hugging her tightly.

"Aww, if it isn't Y/n. You're so cute~" Midnight said as she continued gushing about Y/n.

"Hi auntie Midnight" Y/n smiled

"Look, she called me auntie. Ahh! Y/n your just so cute" Midnight squealed. Aizawa began to wake up. Due to Midnight's loud squealing. Then noticing her partially hugging you to death.

"You're so loud Midnight keep it down will you. Now stop hugging Y/n before she runs out of air. You're hugging her to death" Aizawa said. Y/n perked up to see her dad awake. And broke from Midnight's hug. As she jumped on Aizawa.

"Daddy! You're awake" Y/n smiled. While Aizawa smiled at her ruffling her hair.

"Omg Aizawa's smiling" Midnight remarked. Aizawa just rolled his eyes at Midnight. Finally climbing out of his sleeping bag. Then going to make himself some coffee for the day.

-few minutes later-

Aizawa saw it was almost time for class. As he got into his sleeping bag.

"Y/n it's time to go" Aizawa said

"Yay!" Y/n said

"Alright then let's go" Aizawa said as he began to move in his sleeping bag. While Y/n followed after him. Finally standing in front of the class. Y/n began to feel nervous.

"Hey it's alright I'll go in first. Wait here alright" Aizawa said. But before he could Y/n grabbed on his shirt stopping him.

"Can I go to I don't feel like going in by myself" Y/n said

"Fine come on" Aizawa said getting out his sleeping bag. Opening the door to his class as they began to quite down. While Y/n hid behind him too shy of meeting the other.

"Alright, before we get started. We'll be having someone joining us today for class. I expect all of you to be towards her. I'm looking at you Bakugo" Aizawa said as Bakugo scoffed at him.

"Alright come on Y/n introduce yourself"Aizawa said. As Y/n poked her head out to face the class. Once she was in front of the class. The girls began squealing at how cute you were.